Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For Mappers and PaperDoll Makers!

xblinkz

Hey we are Looking for mappers/Paperdoll Makers So if you have any interest Send me A Inbox

**What We want out of this game**

**Custom Characters:**

We are hoping to get a Non-showing equipment slot for Hair And eye color so this can be customized at anytime we have naked sprites with no hair already made for this also once a new hair style or eye color is equipped The old one is deleted.

Dont Want Classes But We want races So Human, Elf, ect

Different Armour Between Female And male

Stat Reset/Skill Reset - But This Will Cost You Somehow

**Pvp/Pve**

**What you want!**

We Want You to have an awesome Pvp/pve experience for everyone We are talking Buffs Healing characters Dps characters tanky character Maybe a melee With stun, mage Dmg over time Aoe a ranger.

Stats:

Str - Melee Dmg

Agi -  Crit or maybe Even Dps….or a mix

End - Block chance/Health

Will - Hp/Mana Regen - Also Support Skills Will Use this Heal and Buffs

Int - Spell Dmg 

But See we dont want people to just be able to go and grab stun Anytime they Want We Will Have The Better The skill The More Points they Will Have to Invest In Stats To get that So A Simple Stun 2 second maybe 20 Wis A Simple Fire Spell 10 Int 

We Want Fully Custom-able Characters Do What You Want How You like It!

**Skilling**

People dont always wonna be killing monsters or Pk'ing They Like To Do Other Things To 

**Skills:**

So A level System Probably will End Up Being 1-99 but we dont wonna just put caps on your ore But maybe on your pick Axe So you mine Higher lvl ores slower Has not be fully Developed Yet But Also Passive and actives inside a skills.

Minning

Fishing

alchemy

Smithing

We are looking at putting Passives And Actives inside These Skills Listed Above So Say Your lvl 20 Mining Ore You Will Have .40 x Level Chance To Mine Double the ore Also While mining a Rock As a active Right Click To Mine Instantly With a Cool Down Ofc

What Are looking at doing alot of these different passive and active on these skills while fishing find items Smithing Get Bonuses On your equipment Alchemy Chance Not to use a herb or Something But We are still looking At this

So this is just going to be the basics of Our Game So if your Interested Send me An Inbox If your have an Terms As well Let Me know And if you want to know more Id be glad to Answer any questions Thank You!

I'd like to throw you a PM since it's a paid job but.. i can't guarantee that i can give you a decent work, 

Reason?

First = I'm on the middle level programmer on this community

Second = I'm creating my game, so i barely have some free time to spare

Third = I don't have internet connection.. i can only go online on internet cafe

Last = You'll hate me