Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Dream

Darknisss

Whats wrong with me? Me and my Blowup Doll have just started recently going out, we started last Saturday, we've been going for a week. There's no question about it that we do talk on the phone for hours everyday but I did not know how much that could affect me mentally. Last night or shall I say early this morning, We fell asleep I guess, we can never stay up after our long conversations…so I always wake up with an open phone next to me, I checked to see if she was still there and of course she wasn't so I hung up. Its still the morning...After I hung up I went back to sleep...I wake up and call her, then the phone drops from my hand onto the bed, and its not there anymore, its back on the charger...I was dreaming...This has been happening for the past 8 hours I have tried sleeping but this last time was the most real...we had an actual freaking conversation, I HEARD her voice in my ear, I FELT the phone drop, I looked down and even searched my sheets...then I turned around and there it was on the charger.

I wake up. I'm no stranger to realistic dreams, but this is crazy. Its keeps happening over and over and over...I know dreams can have a hidden meaning and everything, like when you dream them again, its trying to tell you something. This is worse than a reoccurring dream, this is a song on repeat, only the volume gets louder every time.

Whats wrong with me?
-----------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I'm an older member, that's not the point, I just came back cause you guys were after all like a third family. Even if not many people knew me, I knew enough people to know that I don't want to totally ditch this place.

@defendersdef:

> if you dream something more than once night after night…
>
> it will probably come true

It wasn't night after night, those dreams were all right before I actually woke up. This one day only…And what does that even mean, that I'm going to lose my phone while talking to her? I don't know the symbolic meaning to the dream yet to believe what you said.

@Pete!:

> You're having false awakenings and lucid dreams.
> Go read up on it, it's actually really interesting.

Sounds about it…thanks

@Kreator:

> Get to the mental hospital you spastic fuck.

Remembering the fun times we had in the past? Yeah I love you too Kreator…

hmm maybe the phone stands for method of conversation between u and ur gf?
and dropping it means that its kind of fading
and at the charger means that its chargin up teh battery meaning that itll be better?

lol idk but it seems like a normal relationship to me

phone drop =downtime
phone charging = reparing the relationship
and so on

Well, the dream is in the subconscious. You have no control over what happens. I'm not big on believe dreams can be prophetic. There's nothing that indicates that they would be so.

From what you said, it just sounds like the only reason you have this dream is because of your schedule. Right before you go to sleep, you talk to her on the phone. If you play a video game before you sleep, you'd likely think of that game. It only makes sense that what you're thinking about is what you dream about. As for the realism, it's probably because of the close proximity. You remember her voice specifically because it's fresh in your mind. You can visualize the phone and the charger because these are things you've literally just interacted with.

@[Nitrus:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=54734.msg579896#msg579896 date=1259463218]
> @[SB:
>
> > Teh Adulese link=topic=54734.msg579884#msg579884 date=1259458673]
> > Was there ever a doubt. Marsh has me chained up in his basement coding for him. *sigh* Not much room to leave …
> >
> > - Adulese
>
> >:3 Marsh mind if i come over?

Sure, i have a spare set of chains around here somewhere.

Will pink fuzzy handcuffs do?