Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kpx50 clan is awesome you sould join today!

Kpx50 clan is sooooooo awesome !It's huge 2!It consists all the way from combat lv.49's to combat lv.140'S yes that is possible(combat lv.140) in runescape ,but you have to be a high ranking member to achieve that!Well join kpx50 clan and good day to you!

@HaloGod:

> Kpx50 clan is sooooooo awesome !It's huge 2!It consists all the way from combat lv.49's to combat lv.140'S yes that is possible(combat lv.140) in runescape ,but you have to be a high ranking member to achieve that!Well join kpx50 clan and good day to you!

You can't be combat level 140 and if I've never heard of it, it's not big.

Ohhh darn it my stupid friend told me mems could be lv.140 combat how should I know.And yes I guess Kpx50 clan is not so big anymore but it used to be…........*sigh*

@HaloGod:

> Ohhh darn it my stupid friend told me mems could be lv.140 combat how should I know.And yes I guess Kpx50 clan is not so big anymore but it used to be…........*sigh*

It never was big. As I said: If I haven't heard of it, it's not big.

Atm Corr, TK and VR are all managing to mass 100+ people in raids.

@Robin:

> @HaloGod:
>
> > Ohhh darn it my stupid friend told me mems could be lv.140 combat how should I know.And yes I guess Kpx50 clan is not so big anymore but it used to be…........*sigh*
>
> It never was big. As I said: If I haven't heard of it, it's not big.
>
> Atm Corr, TK and VR are all managing to mass 100+ people in raids.

Robin, he's just trying to gt us to join his gay clan.

NTY. WE ALL SAID NTY.

NOW YOU CANZ LOCK THISES.

O.K> fine since the stuff I post keeps getting lost I'll just have to post stuff instead on my other website : [http://eclipsemmorg.webs.com the website URL name eclipsemmorpg.webs.com has no affiliation with the eclipse mmorpg creator any of it's logos,sofware,or views.All rights reserved The K Company 2009.](http://eclipsemmorg.webs.com the website URL name eclipsemmorpg.webs.com has no affiliation with the eclipse mmorpg creator any of it's logos,sofware,or views.All rights reserved The K Company 2009.)

@Monkey:

> @Robin:
>
> > @HaloGod:
> >
> > > Ohhh darn it my stupid friend told me mems could be lv.140 combat how should I know.And yes I guess Kpx50 clan is not so big anymore but it used to be…........*sigh*
> >
> > It never was big. As I said: If I haven't heard of it, it's not big.
> >
> > Atm Corr, TK and VR are all managing to mass 100+ people in raids.
>
> Robin, he's just trying to gt us to join his gay clan.
>
> NTY. WE ALL SAID NTY.
>
> NOW YOU CANZ LOCK THISES.

Monkey "gay" is an inappropriate term to use in that way. Instead you should use, weak, small, stupid, newbish, crap. Gay is a word that either means happy or is a sexual preference don't use it that way since its sometimes offensive.

@Draothgorin:

> @Monkey:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > @HaloGod:
> > >
> > > > Ohhh darn it my stupid friend told me mems could be lv.140 combat how should I know.And yes I guess Kpx50 clan is not so big anymore but it used to be…........*sigh*
> > >
> > > It never was big. As I said: If I haven't heard of it, it's not big.
> > >
> > > Atm Corr, TK and VR are all managing to mass 100+ people in raids.
> >
> > Robin, he's just trying to gt us to join his gay clan.
> >
> > NTY. WE ALL SAID NTY.
> >
> > NOW YOU CANZ LOCK THISES.
>
> Monkey "gay" is an inappropriate term to use in that way. Instead you should use, weak, small, stupid, newbish, crap. Gay is a word that either means happy or is a sexual preference don't use it that way since its sometimes offensive.

Not in monkeys language..

> Monkey "gay" is an inappropriate term to use in that way. Instead you should use, weak, small, stupid, newbish, crap. Gay is a word that either means happy or is a sexual preference don't use it that way since its sometimes offensive.

No. I refuse to believe that. Its more offensive to be afraid of saying gay than to say it. Its like being scared of saying "Mexican" Its a type of person, and shouldnt be withheld or censored. Furthermore, Marsh didn't censor it, so its allowed.

> Not in monkeys language..

Its good at least your adapating to my language. Your not fluent, but good enough :D

> Oh and KPx50 clans not gay.

Yes it is.

@HaloGod:

> I wish there was someway I could remove my own posts….....

You know, appologising for being a liar, and locking your topic might be a good solution if you dont want us all to hate you. You also Triple posted, and you dont seem to see the MODIFY button next to your post. Try find it. It'll be like a treasure hunt.

I also have to thank you, I finally found a clan I can spam besides my own/freinds.

EDIT: I found a great picture to go with this thread :D

![](http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/sbdnate/phoenix.jpg)

@Monkey:

> > Monkey "gay" is an inappropriate term to use in that way. Instead you should use, weak, small, stupid, newbish, crap. Gay is a word that either means happy or is a sexual preference don't use it that way since its sometimes offensive.
>
> No. I refuse to believe that. Its more offensive to be afraid of saying gay than to say it. Its like being scared of saying "Mexican" Its a type of person, and shouldnt be withheld or censored. Furthermore, Marsh didn't censor it, so its allowed.

Your an imbecile, I said the way your using it is offensive and inappropriate for the word's definition. I never said that you couldn't say it, I'm half gay(bi, and half happy :D) theres nothing wrong with the word just the way you used it.