• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TimeFantasy Engine

Sonart

Fantas Engine
Version: 5.0

About

Fantasy Engine is an engine based on the eclipse origins 2.2 code, and also used as a base for the vofawus engine that cost me dearly, I used all my knowledge to improve and implement more systems that would be usable and not just copy and paste, after a lot of tests had a good result and I was very satisfied.

Systems
Fantas Engine
Version: Final Fixed 2017

About

Fantasy Engine is an engine based on the eclipse origins 2.2 code, and also used as a base for the vofawus engine that cost me dearly, I used all my knowledge to improve and implement more systems that would be usable and not just copy and paste, after a lot of tests had a good result and I was very satisfied.

Systems

The project has several unique and complex systems that make the game more interesting. Here are some systems and their descriptions.

Mascot
The mascot system is a strong point of the project, it allows the player to evolve his mascot, and give various types of commands to him, such as "explore!" "attack!" "follow!", the exploit causes the mascot to walk around the map in search of an enemy, and hunting without the player having to move, attack, cause the mascot to go towards the enemy and fight against it, follow , causes the mascot to follow the player.

Elements
Attributes are actually elements that fortify weapons of the same element. For example, a fire sword will be stronger on a character that has raised its fire element. The same goes for spells, an air spell is most effective on a character who has raised his air element.

AI and monsters with magic
The monsters are smarter, and use spells against a group which makes a battle against a boss much more interesting, since even poison spells exist.

Missions system
Missions are not mandatory in Vofawus, however, they can give you unique abilities, or even rare items, and obviously money.

Cash Shop
The Cash shop is the virtual currency store made from real money, it is present in the game and can be accessed directly from the game menu at any time.

There are many other unique systems that you can check out on the project.

Imagens:

**REMOVED DUE TO STOLEN WORK IN OTHER THREADS**

[Buy]