Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wtf

Dark Crusade

I know you guys are neither doctors nor probably the right place to post about this, but since its a pretty big community that I regularly visit, I'll ask anyway.

I just found something under my skin, situated on my right clavicle (colar bone). It is under my skin, and feels like a hard lump with no irregular edges. I've never noticed it before. However, what is really freaky is that I can move it, to a decent extent, (a radius of about 25mm). I can't seem to grasp the bottom of it so I assume its attached to something. It's about half the size of a marble.

Any ideas what it is? I think I may get it checked by a doctor tomorrow, just in case. Could it be a cyst?

The following medical conditions
are some of the possible causes of Neck lump. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

* Boil
    * Sebaceous cyst
    * Lipoma
    * Swollen neck lymph nodes - with various causes of swollen lymph nodes
    * Enlarged thyroid (see Thyroid symptoms)
    * Goiter
    * Thyroid disorder
    * Thyroid nodule
    * Thyroid cancer
    * Submandibular duct stone
    * Congenital cervical rib
    * Thyroglossal cyst
    * Pharyngeal pouch
    * Congenital sternomastoid tumor
    * Submandibular tumor
    * See also causes of swollen neck, swollen throat, or swollen neck lymph nodes
    * Atopic eczema (type of Eczema)
    * Rubella
    * Viral infection
    * Tonsillitis
    * Otitis media
    * Mumps
    * Glandular fever
    * Cat scratch disease
    * Tuberculosis
    * Carotid aneurysm
    * Abscess
    * Lymphoma
    * Lymphatic leukemia

and tdog. he is seriouse

I'm pretty sure its recent, I would imagine I definitely would have felt it otherwise. Afterall it is pretty easy to feel under the skin. I imagine it would perhaps be a cyst . Just to be safe I won't leave it, in case it gets bigger or anything else. If I can I'll get to the doctor tomorow. Hopefully it's nothing I'll have to get cut out, because I'm really sick of surgery, I got five operations on my ear drum. -_-

@Xavi:

> Why did you have to get so many surgeries on your ear drum? That doesn't sound fun…

First I had to get grommits to drain fluid and shit from my ear drum. However when they were removed, holes remained in my ear drum that were supposed to close. From there on I received a total of 4 skin grafts until it actually healed up.

@emplay:

> under the cheek bone is fine that's a little gland that swells up sometimes they go away and  sometimes they don't. I've never heard bout near the collar bone but I assume it should be fine.

Mine has swelled up.They are scary  :icon_crap: