Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some sprites :D rate them plz!

vicho815

At first i was agreeing with the previous comments stating that the sprites dont really fit the tiles. But i think that may just be becouse we are not used to sprites looking like that. I think once people starting playing the game they would get accustomed to the differance. It adds some originality and could work quite well.

@Marsh:

> At first i was agreeing with the previous comments stating that the sprites dont really fit the tiles. But i think that may just be becouse we are not used to sprites looking like that. I think once people starting playing the game they would get accustomed to the differance. It adds some originality and could work quite well.

Isn't that what I just said? Sorta…  XD

I'm just being honest here since I, myself, is using those tiles.

The tiles only work well with RPG Maker XP sprites. The tiles were design that way.
I used the tiles and sprites back in the day when I use RPG Maker XP and they look really nice.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@MasterBit13:

> @Marsh:
>
> > At first i was agreeing with the previous comments stating that the sprites dont really fit the tiles. But i think that may just be becouse we are not used to sprites looking like that. I think once people starting playing the game they would get accustomed to the differance. It adds some originality and could work quite well.
>
> Isn't that what I just said? Sorta…  XD

not really…

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=56513.msg602070#msg602070 date=1264304879]
> ~~I love how people make edits of Kreator's sprites ALL the time and claim as their own customs..~~ **I just love how your sprite goes well with the tiles. maybe you can do mine for me?**

fixed. and epic sprites btw

@[SB:

> I love how people make edits of Kreator's sprites ALL the time and claim as their own customs..

Haha. I imagine you've seen various cases as well. I've seen it happen at least a dozen times on the forum, starting with my sprites from Krusade Online. xD

@[SB:

> I love how people make edits of Kreator's sprites ALL the time and claim as their own customs..

ITT: Someone who takes a similarity as a copy, and doesn't know how hard it is to pull an edit off like that.