Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where do you find the NPC stats?

SusanooEyes

I've just started fiddling around with Eclipse Renewal and am loving it so far, but I have a question.. Where can you view stats given to NPCs via the map? Considering I have no clue what the game figures to be balance worthy I wouldn't know if I'm adding equipment thats utterly useless for a level I capped it behind.

Currently you can only view the NPC stats in the editor. These are only base stats and the stats of each NPC you put on the map can't be viewed. I'll see about adding a way to view the stats before you select a level so you have a better idea for if the NPC is balanced.

For now, you have to test each piece of equipment on the NPC to test.

@solidlink said in [Where do you find the NPC stats?](/post/700666):
> I may be wrong but on the map properties you can set the npc's level which automatically gives and balances stats for the npcs making npcs, easier,

Yeah I know how to do that, sorry if I wasn't very clear! I mean like view what stats the game decided to give the npc. I want to view it moreso that I can get a slight feel what to potentially create equipment and balance around.

@mohenjo-daro said in [Where do you find the NPC stats?](/post/700670):
> Currently you can only view the NPC stats in the editor. These are only base stats and the stats of each NPC you put on the map can't be viewed. I'll see about adding a way to view the stats before you select a level so you have a better idea for if the NPC is balanced.
>
> For now, you have to test each piece of equipment on the NPC to test.

Appreciate the reply! Alright sounds like it'll be some good old fashioned grunt work for the time being.