Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saints Make History!!!

WOOT for the New Orleans Saints! This will be the first time in history the Saints have gone to the Super Bowl!

I'm not a huge football fan but having lived there for many years and then losing everything to Katrina, me and my wife are very proud to see this happen.

![](http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Sports/0_nfl_football_new_orleans_saints.gif)

@Ambard:

> WOOT for the New Orleans Saints! This will be the first time in history the Saints have gone to the Super Bowl!
>
> I'm not a huge football fan but having lived there for many years and then losing everything to Katrina, me and my wife are very proud to see this happen.
>
> ![](http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Sports/0_nfl_football_new_orleans_saints.gif)

Agreed

Not so mad that the Vikings lost as this is a first timer for the saints, though that game was rigged.
We made our mistakes but were hosed on several calls! Bush Touchdown? Why dont you actually get in the endzone. First down reviews, bobbled catches…..

how many people live in MN on eclipse, i do to, huh

yah the refs blew that one call, that bobbled catch that hit the ground in OT, and then that guy didn't make the first down when it was 4th and inches, but the refs gave it to him,

and we screwed up the whole turnover thing

and then that 12 men in the huddle, if we havndn't done that, we probly would have run a better play, and no itersection

well… thats my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...