Find results in...

Need a programmer ?

xXaden

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've had a few people who have paid me mention that @[member="xXaden"] does indeed not finish work, and if he can't finish work he keeps the money without refunding. We're going to make some major changes to payments at **Eclipse** pretty soon to get rid of this problem. For now, I am closing this thread, because we do not support this behavior.

• 2 weeks later...
I am writing about my bad experiance and how I have been ripped off, I was left with half done badly coded systems and also I paid $60 for a new connection system he said would give me 1000 players. Now I understand eclipse i kno this is Imposdible and I have been robbed. I have tried to contact Xxaden when online with no reply. Not happy

@ whitespirits, i am sorry you feel this way, your messages on skype have illustrated that you were more than happy and that you had recommended my services to others.

i would be more than happy to correct anything that is directly related to my programming, but i was under the impression you went with another developer hence removing the files from dropbox, and generally i don't cleanup other programmers messes hence why people come to me to fix there problems.

iocp comsocketserver is more advanced than winsock which has lag, it will handle a huge load, i prefer it to other systems.

if you expect any resolve, please review your comment and contact me appropriately. not only did i perform the services you requested i also added tutorials which you wanted which was labor beyond the initial quote i provided.

> This would be more appropriate to be handled in a pm or somewhere else not in the thread thanks.

I Don't think So, if Positive FeedBack is accepted, negative Must even be encouraged !

so Developers in this Forum don't think that Eclipse Encourages this kind of behavior.

Best Regards,

Ok so I have spoken to Xxaden, I think the big issue was the lack of contact and being removed from Dropbox because some 1 else was helping with another system. I just don't expect a hired programmer to assume I have another programmer to fix problems left behind. Xxaden has offered a refund and did add Scott's instance system and updated it to dx8 which was good. The house system was on the right lines but didn't work. I understand Xxaden said he was ill but a message within 6 weeks letting me know would have gone a long way. The 1000 player system I'm not sure if it's possible or not having no VB6 experiance. I think Xxaden has the talent but possibly not the good customer service.

• 2 weeks later...
OK after "working" with this programmer I would advise everyone here NOT to hire him for any sort of paid work. When I first contacted him to see if he could do some work that I did not have time to work on he responded within a couple of hours. He asked what I needed done and seemed very excited to help. I decided to start of with a couple of simple things he already had advertised on this post to see how things would work out before I had him do other things I needed in my project. He said he would start right away but wanted payment up front. I figured since someone recommended him this would not be a problem.. Once I paid him he said he would start that same evening when he returned from work. A week went by and he never responded. I then checked my source download only to find out he still never downloaded it. After a few more days I asked how it was going. He said he was very busy at work but would work on it that day and update me on the progress. A couple of weeks went by and I asked for a refund. He stated he wanted to link my Dropbox folder to show me what work he has done.. The only thing he had done was added an editor from another engine and a module. Clearly someone with no coding experience would think he had started but I knew he just added a couple of files and nothing else.. A few more weeks went by I asked again. He had another excuse about having the flu and he would work on it again… Keep in mind these were two small features he already has in other projects.. So its been over 2 months and no word from this guy.. I filed a complaint with visa and sent over all of our chat history.

So its safe to say with someone of his talent had no intention of finishing what I paid for. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

same, ive been waiting for over a month, I asked him to add a ctf and fix a bug in my game, he said ya he will start it tomorrow and complete it in next few days, well he ignored me ignored me… read my msgs and didn't respond, and after a month he did THE BASICS of the ctf. ever time I talk to him he says, * I will do it tomorrow, and he never does then ignores me, so ya am angry . so he's been ignoring me again haven't talked to him in a few days, but he does read my msgs on eclipse! just doesn't respond.. yea like that guys says, u have been warned I lost 50buck, really angry about this.