Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a programmer ?

xXaden

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry you feel that way, these are in depth systems and most of them unavailable anywhere else (not just basic features).

my features range from $5 and above and are more than fair for the time involved. every source is different, so some projects

may require conversion or modifications to make the systems work.

take care !

> Personally i think these things are way overpriced.

I disagree. If someone wants to pay someone to do work for them, they should be willing to pay appropriate prices. There are too many kiddies here that can only buy things by using their parent's credit cards. Just because most of the user base here can't afford the prices does not make them too expensive. If he was programming for a living (which he might be), he'd be making hundreds of dollars more for the same level of effort.

> sorry you feel that way, these are in depth systems and most of them unavailable anywhere else (not just basic features).
>
> my features range from $5 and above and are more than fair for the time involved. every source is different, so some projects
>
> may require conversion or modifications to make the systems work.
>
> take care !

> I disagree. If someone wants to pay someone to do work for them, they should be willing to pay appropriate prices. There are too many kiddies here that can only buy things by using their parent's credit cards. Just because most of the user base here can't afford the prices does not make them too expensive. If he was programming for a living (which he might be), he'd be making hundreds of dollars more for the same level of effort.

Ok first let me clear up, Now i do apologize to xXaden for just simply saying overpriced  i should of explained myself more. so let me clear that up, Personally these systems look great and all but on sale they look reasonable prices to me, And you often put stuff on sale so thats a good thing, Don't get me wrong but i still think sometimes up to 50-80 bucks for a system is a lot, Now since you are coding these in yourself i think these are reasonable (before i thought you just pmed codes and stuff my fault for not completely read it.) So thats my speech, hopefully no hard feelings and yea good day sir.

> many of my clients have tried other programmers on this forum as well as other forums and were dissatisfied and have been repeat customers ever since.
>
> no offense taken ;)

I'm glad no offense was taken. I just mean, if you hang around in forums like this, and only interact with VB6 developers, your horizons are very small. I know C/++/# programmers that could run circles around everyone here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...