Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Genius Programmer Needed, Will Pay

Mohenjo Daro

I am currently working on a VB6 project and am in need of a VERY talented programmer, this is not for anyone who is at all unsure.

Ok, I will not say the project name, but we are needing a very good programmer, no half-cocked ones who want to make a buck for doing nothing. We want the task done quick and done well. This is, from what I can see, and a few other programmers, a very difficult task. The job its self is dealing with AIs and NPCs.

If you would like to help with this then PM me and I will get back with you quickly. (I will be waiting and looking at all the requests sent before deciding)

Full payment will not be given until the coding is looked at, tested, and working.

We will need great programmers for this, so please, Tell anyone who knows their way around VB6 like the back of their hand to send a request, we are willing to pay decent amounts!!!

This sounds like a very important task. The programmers you're looking for are long gone, a few remain, but they're usually hidden or working on something themselves, may I ask..is the engine DirectX7 or DirectX8?

I would offer rates and things of that nature. No good programmers want to do commission jobs anymore in Visual Basic 6 due to how bad of a language it is. It's good to use for prototyping games out, but expect to put forth a lot of money to get any decent programmers to work on big systems.

A Dx7 Engine. And yeah Kid, I hear ya. I would usually program these things myself, but I'm not about to get into NPC AI lol. 

I'll see what I can do about rates Seth. I'll keep in touch. In about 2 weeks I should have enough cash tucked aside to pay about 20-40$ for this system, or if we go by rates, the Canada Minimum Wage for about 4-5 hours. If it needs more, I'll consider it.

We will see about rates, I would also like the programmers honest opinion of what it is worth before they start and after they finish the programming. They will be paid some when we pick and they take the job and when they have finished and we have tested the job.