Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

hi robin is amasing but i want to know something before i download ur new eclipse
since im makeing mine for an audience of 10 to 14 is there any way to turn of blood
o and again i must commend robin for his skill

p.s.: im twelve and i can work eclipse evolution as well as anybody really just gota get to now paperdoll

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
why cant i download this.. ¬.¬?
do i need to donate or somethin?? it keeps downloading till 257kb ._. and it says 2.3mb…..

meh needing this badly ¬.¬  :P

@[rose:

> link=topic=57637.msg860174#msg860174 date=1337827357]
> Download is working just fine. Your internet must suck xD

guess soo… thanks for noticing ._.
then ill try to come and download at home.. thanks much ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
This source great. Saved me a lot of time on a new project, its a beautiful shell - easy to add and remove features. I converted it to DX8 in a few hours, and managed to get a large portion of the features I wanted implemented in half the time it would've taken on previous versions or even my sloppy engine. When I was a bit younger I didn't quite understand Robin's behavior towards the community. Now I do, I've seen code in this source I had received as example code from other programmers claiming it was theirs (Ages ago). Now I know it was very clearly written by you, in fact I would say most of most breakthroughs I had when I was writing Hyrule could be accredited to you.

Now as a more experienced programmer I realize the importance of the work you did and the time you invested, when my project is complete you will be at the top of my credits page.

@Kajamaz:

> Robin please continue this, you dont even have to work for most parts, people have made bug fixes and additions that would be helpful to other users.

Or you could fix them yourselves. Im really sick of hearing you complain across the forum that you want origins to have more features. Stop fucking whining and program them in yourself, we are not here to make your game for you.

@General-Pony:

> 0r y0u c0u1d F1x 7h3m y0urs31v35\. 1m r3411y 51ck 0f h34r1n9 y0u c0mp141n 4cr055 th3 f0rum th4t y0u w4n7 0r191n5 t0 h4v3 m0r3 f347ur35\. S70p duck1n9 wh1n1n9 4nd pr0gr4m th3m 1n y0urs31f, w3 ar3 n0t h3r3 t0 m4k3 y0ur g4m3 f0r y0u.

134rn 2 1337 Sp34k…

@General-Pony:

> Or you could fix them yourselves. Im really sick of hearing you complain across the forum that you want origins to have more features. Stop ducking whining and program them in yourself, we are not here to make your game for you.

SINCE THE FUCK WHEN?! I thought that was what all of the veterans on Eclipse were for!

I must be getting old. ;C

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...