Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

Alles klar,

dann mal los. Ich habe einen Windows VPS mit den oben genannten Daten. Auf diesem VPS läuft der Eclipse Origins Server. Er lief soweit ganz gut, bis dann ein neuer Mapper anfing zu mappen (Diee) und dann liesen sich die NPC's nichtmehr angreifen. Es waren in etwa 60 Maps gemappt die alle schwarz gemacht wurden damit man neu beginnen kann. Nach der 5 Map dann gingen die NPC's nichtmehr.

- Sie laufen nichtmehr (Stehen sich die Füße blau)
- Und man kann die NPC's nicht angreifen

Daraufhin versuchte ich alle einstellungen durch. Klappte nicht. Ich machte eine neuinstallation des Systems, was auch nicht klappte. Aber auf meinen Lokalen PC geht es.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey robin gotta ask, how to keys work? I made one and made a key open attirbute but you cant select what key it uses and worse still, it doesnt block you or open and use a key.

I'm assuming it's not been programmed in yet? Seems strange though since it was in the original mirage.

Robin. Gimme the UDT for the maps.
I wanna write a converter.

**Edit:**
@'Aydan':

> hey robin gotta ask, how to keys work? I made one and made a key open attirbute but you cant select what key it uses and worse still, it doesnt block you or open and use a key.
>
> I'm assuming it's not been programmed in yet? Seems strange though since it was in the original mirage.

Wrong attribute. The key open attribute is used to open locked doors when you step on the tile, like a switch.

I believe you need the key attribute.

oh my god. I just realised what I did wrong LOL talk about stupid!

thanks for pointing that out buddy!

only thing i'd say is a shame is that the door/block/graphics which you use the key on doesnt dissapear. Same with the switch so say you want to stand on a switch to make a block or door open it works, but the graphics stays so you wouldn't know if you were a new player who hasn't used the engine ever if that makes sense.

@Tylian!:

> Robin. Gimme the UDT for the maps.
> I wanna write a converter.

What do you need? ôo
Everything is in the source I believe…

Robin
Do you know what the cause of disfunction of the server when running on windows 2003 could be?
Something is strange.. On Windows 7 64bit does eclipse work properly (installed ELIS (smal version of ELI)).
But on the Win 2003 Server the npc's doesn't move and you can't attack.
I even can't install vb6 ... maybe the serverversion is just **** up

@Zetasis:

> Robin they NPC chat system looks amazing but I am really looking forward to the new combat system. One question I have, though, is will the new combat system come with buff/debuff spells or will those be added later?

Those have nothing to do with the combat system. That's to do with the spell system. Have I added them? Not yet.

Probably not a good question to ask.

I have a couple questions/requests.

Projectile spells?

Projectiles in general?

And finally, after the next release is there going to be another update in the future that will make us have to start over?

Forgive ignorance. Thanks Robin.

@WD:

> And finally, after the next release is there going to be another update in the future that will make us have to start over?
>
> Forgive ignorance. Thanks Robin.

Yes you will have to restart after the next release, after that im not sure