Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Conquest of AMERICA!

death

All Right boys and girls of all ages, let us begin the invasion of America!

Introducing…

THE MAP
![](http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/102/mapamerica.jpg)

(Applause)

And now, the rules!

THE RULES!

Alright, the rules are basic except for one new thing which I'll get to later. You each start with 5 Bank Points (BP) and a 5 territory, you can do one of the following.

**Bank:** This increases your BP depending on the area you own. Starting at one, once you have an area of 10 it increases to two, then at 15 to 3, 20 to 4 and 25 to 5.
**Expand:** Costs one BP and increases your territory by one.
**Build up army:** Changes BP into army points (AP) You can convert up to 5 BP a round
**Attack:** Attack another country. You send x amount of Army Points and it costs money to transport the army. Costs 0 bank points to attack a country next to you, 1 to attack one near you and 2 to attack one far away. (More than the length of Greenland away) You can't attack through another country unless they allow you to. It's like Risk, I roll a number of dice, how many AP you sent to invade against how many AP the defender has at home to defend. The higher dice roll beats the lower one, defender wins ties. Depending on how many dice are left, you get that much BP and territory if you are the attacker, if you win as the defender you get nothing however you would have stopped an invasion. Unless both the members in the battle attack, then there is no defender. The losses are subtracted from your AP.

Example. Mexico attacks Canadia with 4 AP, Canadia has 3 AP to defend.
I roll for each AP. The results are M4-C2, M1-C4, M1-C1\. So then Mexico won one and lost two. However it still has an AP to attack with and Canadia still has 2 AP, so I roll again until all the attackers AP are used. So the result is M5-C6\. Mexico lost all it's AP, and Canadia still has 2 AP to use for future events. If Mexico had won all of them, it would gain 4 BP and 4 Territory from Canadia.

Other countries can also send AP to help the attacker or defender. How you distribute the winnings is up to you.

Now this would just be boring if it was this, so I added.

TECHNOLOGY

These are sort of like chance cards, technology can change the entire balance.

You can:

**Research:** Spend a bank point to research a technology, the chance of discovering a technology starts at 12%, then each consecutive research increases it to 25%, then 50% then 75% and finally 95%

Once you develop a technology you can use it (What it does will be explained later) or you could.
**Teach:** Give the technology to another country. (Such as teaching another nation to make spears)
**Trade:** Trade items made from the technology. (Trade already made spears to other nations without giving away how to make it)

Each turn you can choose to do one of these actions, however trade, teach and using technology (sometimes) can be done at the same time. So you could be expanding while trading another country items.

Any questions feel free to ask.

So to start, tell me your Country Name, Color and where you want it.

God, at least tell me which New Found Island you are talking about so I can punch you in the face and toss you somewhere else. . .

I'll just put you on the islands at the top of America.

Updating soon.

Edit: God, I haven't got the color Platina. So I've just made you white.

This thing is never going to work on Eclipse but I'll give it a good try. . .

And so the new nations of the Americas are born!

[![](http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3521/mapamericagod.png)](http://img401.imageshack.us/i/mapamericagod.png/)

GERMANY!
YA MUM!
ANDRIOD-1!

These new nations shall try their best to conquer these new, and unexplored lands, crushing all that falls in their way, or fall trying.

~Turn 1~

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=57910.msg613566#msg613566 date=1267357484]
> God, at least tell me which New Found Island you are talking about so I can punch you in the face and toss you somewhere else. . .
>
> I'll just put you on the islands at the top of America.
>
> Updating soon.
>
> Edit: God, I haven't got the color Platina. So I've just made you white.

lrn2History ([Newfoundland (a.k.a. New Found (Is)land](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_%28island%29)). This allows me to punch **you** in the face.

Also: Bank.

Regards,
  Godlord.