Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Roll the Dice

death

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=57918.msg614156#msg614156 date=1267488651]
> People can join till I say they cannot. If they coem in very late, they can just appear in some sort of epic enterance if they want.
>
> Ill update tomorrow morning.

So if I do nothing the whole game, then make an epic entrance at the end of the game, that would be fair how?
And 1 should = Death.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zyvo:

> I kill the person next to me and buy myself a key, with the money in his wallet, to unlock the chains. Then I kill everyone else in the room.

One action a turn, I'm going to take your first action.

I have a max players all together as 7.

Yorty, I rolled a 6 so you are for some strange reason chained to the wall. Wierd, I mean, I watched them chain you to the bed on the floor. God knows how you got up there.

Marsh rolled a 4 - Marsh walks over to his glass and takes a large gulp, refreshing him.
Monkey rolled a 1 – You start to walk towards an imaginary hole in the wall and just walk straight into the wall.
ICT rolled a 3 – You manage to move about enough for the bed to land on its side again.
Gwen rolled a 2 – You start to drink your water slowly, but unfortunately, you laugh too hard at ICT and almost drowned in your glass of water.
Zyvo rolled a 1 – You grab the knife on the table next to you and try to toss it at someone, but since your arms are chained back, you just throw it upwards and the knife comes down on your head, killing you instantly.

Monkey is out of his chains.

Zyro rolled an annoyance - No
McNugger rolled a noob - No
Yorty rolls a 3 - You successfully get out 1 hand, but the other arm wont budge. The hand you pulled out is not blood soaked.
ICT rolls a 4 - You just get both of your hands out, with alot of small scratches on one of them.
Marsh rolls a 1 - OK.
Ev1ltyphoon  rolls a 1 - You fail to convince the people out of the chains that you have to walk on the ceiling so you do it yourself to prove them wrong. As you hit the ceiling, you just drop down onto your head. Just moving it to the righr position so you don't break your neck.
Monkey rolled a 6 - You fail to pull a handgun out of Yorty's pocket, but you pull out a |Laser Gun|.

@SoiMonkeySoi:

> @M.A.D.:
>
> > runs in the room then cuts monkeys head off with a katana then runs back out
>
> POST ERRORZ:
>
> 1) Your too late. I already killed you. (Possibly)
> 2) You got the Katana from nowhere.
> 3) Your gay.

1 i came from outside idiot
2 read number one
3 im not gay you faggot

@M.A.D.:

> @SoiMonkeySoi:
>
> > @M.A.D.:
> >
> > > runs in the room then cuts monkeys head off with a katana then runs back out
> >
> > POST ERRORZ:
> >
> > 1) Your too late. I already killed you. (Possibly)
> > 2) You got the Katana from nowhere.
> > 3) Your gay.
>
> 1 i came from outside idiot **So?**
> 2 read number one
> 3 im not gay you faggot **Yes you are.**

@SoiMonkeySoi:

> @M.A.D.:
>
> > @SoiMonkeySoi:
> >
> > > @M.A.D.:
> > >
> > > > runs in the room then cuts monkeys head off with a katana then runs back out
> > >
> > > POST ERRORZ:
> > >
> > > 1) Your too late. I already killed you. (Possibly)
> > > 2) You got the Katana from nowhere.
> > > 3) Your gay.
> >
> > 1 i came from outside idiot **So?**my point is that you can't kill what isn't there i just came
> > 2 read number one
> > 3 im not gay you faggot **Yes you are.**no im not this is flame and  what is your problem