Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you ever found an Eclipse member somewhere else, randomly?

emblem

I've had people recognise me by my signature in a few different places. Someone from The Sabres turned out to be an old Mirage user, someone from /pr/ on 7chan recognised some screenshots I was posting and it turns out I was the one who introduced him to programming through Essence… the rest were just random encounters on other forums.

I live close to a few members, but never actually seen anyone who used eclipse outside the forums.

@Pryex:

> Met Wolf on COD4, didn't know it was me…

I don't think you guys actually live too far away from each other; wouldn't it be lulzy if you two were actually best friends irl, and had no idea?

@DrNova:

> I've met a few people both here and in penn who had used eclipse. All fail-members, but still was cool.
>
> That eclipse hoodie I had attracted some attention. I wish I still had it :(

i want a eclipse hoodie. but with the movie eclipse. people might get the wrong idea >.>

darn u movie makers !!!!11!11!

@Marsh:

> I met someone on the bus who knew about Eclipse. Thats about it i think.

Yeah, 3 semesters ago or some bullshit like that, the final was to make a game. So someone used Eclipse as the engine for theirs. It definitely felt odd to hear someone talk about "SadScript", "Eclipse Evolution", and "Touch of Death" IRL.

I've met a few coders here and there due to my Eclipse messenger bag. I personally love that thing as I can fit my laptop and my notebook into it with no problem. Not to many people whom actually use the engine, but eh. JBA and I were going to do something when I lived in Boston, but that damn state is so much of a problem to drive in that it never happened.

- Adulese

@Robin:

> @Pink!:
>
> > Well since Robin only lives a few hours away from me, I stalk him every weekend ;D
>
> It's England. Everyone lives only a few hours from everyone else. xD

I'm in Canada, I live a few hours of plane from everyone. (Few being used loosely)