Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great

Marsh

LOL DD..

Well the car was going like 80… hit a drainage gutter thing... took a chunck out of the street... hit the curb... took a chuck out of the curb... ran over my stop sign... dragged it through my grass which has a pretty decent ditch in the middle of it... took a chunk out of my grass, hit a small boulder i have in my yard... pushed it a few feet and then thankfully hit the corner of my house right where the stop sign hit the car and the little v it made wrapped around the edges of my house right there.  I was pretty lucky! Thank god the car was lowered so it got slowed down alot by all of the curbs and gutter things.

You wouldnt believe how hard it was to get the oil stain to go naturally over the rocks in photoshop!

here is a pic of the actual damage
![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/gwendalinmaabus/crash/100_0846.jpg)
![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/gwendalinmaabus/crash/100_0843.jpg)

the guy that stole the car was supposedly a vagrent, the car had no insurance, they told me about the court case a day before it happened. So yeah i didnt get anything because of this :sad:

I wound up fixing the stucco myself….
stucco SUCKS!
I was out like $50 after all this >.<

haha…

The cops were so retarded.. i stood out there for like 20 mins and no one came to check up on me. they left the suspects jacket in my yard which still had cigarettes in a closed pocket.. could have been drugs. When i ran after the last cop telling him he left the jacket he said i could keep it. The cops stood around just talking to each other, and finally another cop pulls up and say so this is my tax dollars at work... they all started laughing.

it was pretty pathetic.

Sorry marsh I didnt mean to take over your thread :evil:

ICT i wish i could shop

@IceCream:

> FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

![](http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7838/fuuuuuuu.png)

haha..

you should really sue gwen. your internet pals will back you up.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

haha gwen u troll

fuuuuuuu u 2 ;D

yea gwen. just photoshop urself in there :azn:

havent u noticed. photoshop fixes everything
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u icecream