Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need gms to take action

Woodside

Slasheree and kajamaz have been lurking behind me, skyward, and terro for awhile now.. Our game has nothing in accordance with their game, our name had been changed, we have not a single similar map, and yet after slasheree logged in and posed as one of us a few days ago and tried to delete all of our maps, we logged in today and now we got several maps screwed up again, we know he is the culprit behind this, not sure if hes used a keylogger from Skype, or loggin into ee and playing but We want action taken, this is getting ridiculous, Im tired of logging in and see an issue with my game, and here shortly we'll have the server list to see if his ip shows up again, if it does, we will screenshot it, and we want action because this is all in reference to eclipse origins and this is not just!!

This is not the correct way to handle it, it's a personal issue, not something you need or even want to take up in public. PM a staff member if you think they can do something, but they shouldn't do anything because this is an issue with your own security in your game and you need to take responsibility for it.

Skype is really bad to use anyway, not only does it eat a shitton of unnecessary memory, it also have several flaws in security.

I understand that, this just gets to me, because its not right, and its more then a personal issue, those 2 don't know half of our staff, they have nothing to do with us and yet their work their trying to do to us is affecting the work we have done to our game, and its something that a staff member needs to handle, were not going to just sit here and take this stuff, been around the game making community to long to deal with 2 immature wana be college kids who got nothing better to do then be immature

I'm locking this, I've seen enough from your side and your supposedly innocent team members trying to flame other people their work, and directly putting them down. While I can not endorse their behaviour neither can I endorse yours. I'm also not going to stand for having this out in the open just to attract more drama to this whole ordeal, **if there's an issue with other members we do like to be informed**, but **calling them out on the forums is NOT the way to do this**.

If you have concrete evidence that it is their doing, and you can back this up by facts we can take action against them and I'd like to see this in my inbox, not the forums.. Until then, we've only seen wrongdoings from your team members using their name, flaming their game and purposefully causing drama on the shoutbox. The odds are not in your favor here.

And as a general note: you can not simply get a random keylogger through skype without accepting it yourself. You either may need to look into your staff members, or start logging changes on your server and their IP Addresses for security reasons.