Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fix for Most Run time errors

Woodside

Are you using an eclipse engine or source and getting a lot of run time errors and just cant figure out how to fix it? well no need to keep scratching your head, I have the answers and the fixes here. If your using eclipse 2.0 your under dx7, you need this run time installer to fix errors, cause sometimes playing or using a direct x 8 or higher game can confuse your files and give you a rte.

These rtes usualy occur because you go play a game and its not within the game folder, or even the game file, which if your switching between the 2 directs it sometimes causes confusion in your files and gives you a run time error.

Heres the download link for eclipse 2.0 runtime installer,[http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8way35b1po2xws/Run_First_(Runtime_Files_-_If_Needed).exe](http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8way35b1po2xws/Run_First!_(Runtime_Files_-_If_Needed).exe)

By the way not sure if this has been posted before, its a common thing, but this to me is a direct fix for almost all run time errors, unless your adding things and not organizing them right like tilesets, 1.png, 29.png, 30.png etc

You do know this only fixes a hand full of RTEs, there are a few hundred this wont fix. Please know exactly you are talking about before posting and be more specific to the proper one that it will fix. Saying it fixes "almost all"

is a lie

Hey just putting up what I have seen fix quite a few run time errors I have encountered, no it wont fix all, but its fixes the basic ones that a lot of people whojust play these games don't know anything about.