• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Godlord:

> @Rush3r:
>
> > > I know everything, yet I know nothing. Who knows what I know.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Godlord.
> >
> > You, of course.  :rolleyes:
>
> Actually I don't.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

And so the cycle of knowledge was destroyed.

@Rush3r:

> Extinct? I didn't knew that.  :cry:

*know

You real English or leave!

@Admiral:

> @M.A.D.:
>
> > [photoshoped](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War)
>
> Excluding the slight exaggeration, Finland was still a winning minority.
> (here's the latest from wiki):
>
> | **Belligerents** |
> | Finland | Soviet Union |
> | **Commanders** |
> | C. G. E. Mannerheim | Kirill Meretskov
> Kliment Voroshilov
> Semyon Timoshenko |
> | **Strength** |
> | 337,000–346,500 men
> 32 tanks
> 114 aircraft
> | 425,640–760,578 men
> 2,514–6,541 tanks
> 3,880 aircraft |
> | **Casualties and losses** |
> | 25,904 dead or missing
> 43,557 wounded
> 1,000 captured
> 957 civilians in air raids
> 20–30 tanks
> 62 aircraft | 126,875 dead or missing
> 188,671 wounded, injured or burned
> 5,572 captured
> 3,543 tanks
> 261–515 aircraft |

Admiral, what people fail to read, is the god damn thing its self! Read the first bit:

> The Soviet forces had three times as many soldiers as the Finns, thirty times as many aircraft, and a hundred times as many tanks. The Red Army, however, had been crippled by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin's Great Purge of 1937, reducing the army's morale and efficiency shortly before the outbreak of the fighting.[20] With over 30,000 of its army officers executed or imprisoned, including most of those of the highest ranks, the Red Army in 1939 had many inexperienced senior officers.[21][22]:56 Because of these factors, and high commitment and morale in the Finnish forces, Finland was able to resist the Soviet invasion for far longer than the Soviets expected.

Basically, they had been weakened by thier leader, and many officers exicuted. (Officers being the MINORITY, and they lost without them. The Red Army had the MAJORY of people but lacked the MINORITY they needed.)

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=58944.msg624102#msg624102 date=1270425552]
> Basically, they had been weakened by thier leader, and many officers exicuted. (Officers being the MINORITY, and they lost without them. The Red Army had the MAJORY of people but lacked the MINORITY they needed.)

Which not only shows the **importance**, but the influence of the minority, correct?
As without the minority, the majority failed, being pwned by another minority.

@Admiral:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=58944.msg624102#msg624102 date=1270425552]
> > Basically, they had been weakened by thier leader, and many officers exicuted. (Officers being the MINORITY, and they lost without them. The Red Army had the MAJORY of people but lacked the MINORITY they needed.)
>
> Which not only shows the **importance**, but the influence of the minority, correct?
> As without the minority, the majority failed, being pwned by another minority.

Exactly what I was stating.

I was also stating that people dont read the wiki and only certain parts. The part you showed, didnt show WHY the Red Army lost.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=58944.msg624104#msg624104 date=1270426146]
> Exactly what I was stating.
>
> I was also stating that people dont read the wiki and only certain parts. The part you showed, didnt show WHY the Red Army lost.

Ahh, I see; so yeah, the majority lost to the minority because of the lack of minority.

For the record, I currently use the SMF Default Theme.

@Admiral:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=58944.msg624104#msg624104 date=1270426146]
> > Exactly what I was stating.
> >
> > I was also stating that people dont read the wiki and only certain parts. The part you showed, didnt show WHY the Red Army lost.
>
> Ahh, I see; so yeah, the majority lost to the minority because of the lack of minority.
>
> For the record, I currently use the SMF Default Theme.

Yes. Another example would be that of a jail. You have prisoners - the majority - and the prison guards - the minority. If the minority wasn't there, the jail would be havok and it just wouldnt work. Yet if there was no prisoners there, the prison would have no meaning and wouldn't need to be.

correction, those that don't know the game **aren't losing**, there is no winning the game.

edit: forgot, there is no game anyways
[refer to this page](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=51293.0;attach=13092;image)

@renzozuken2002:

> correction, those that don't know the game **aren't losing**, there is no winning the game.
>
> edit: forgot, there is no game anyways
> [refer to this page](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=51293.0;attach=13092;image)

If you're not losing, you have a possibility of winning, if not, then it doesn't follow the legit description of a game. Therefore, it's not a game.

> *know
>
> You real English or leave!

I'm sorry for being tired when I made that post.  :rolleyes:

And it's:
**Talk Real English or leave.**

You real english - Isn't very much English Language either.
So you sir, broke your own law.