Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Selling my runescape account

defendersdef

Well hey their eclipsians, long time no see.

I am selling my runescape account lvl 75 named defendersdef.

screenshot of skills
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/059e85e52a81be99a50cee0ed80fcd72.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#059e85e52a81be99a50cee0ed80fcd72.png)

Level: 73
This charachter was mostley a minder so it could make about 100k a hour if you mine coal and mith.

Ive had this charachter for 4 years and has the holiday items
Chicken suit(Head body legs and feet)
Choctrice cape (does a emote when activated)
Candy cane
Right now, it has 9k but if you mine for a while, it will go back up
I have almost all of the emotes and it was a member.

The lowest price I am going for is $30 USD. But the lowest bid starts at $5.

Please only post if you have a real bid or have something you might want to add. If I find anything wrong or negative about what I have posted above, I will automatically fix it.

I will send you my paypal once you have baught posted saying you baught or bid on it.

Once again please be serious about buying this.
@defendersdef:

> Ok.
>
> Lets say you really want to buy this account right now. you pay 30 USD and I give it to you
>
> However if you do want it but not right now, you can bid on it. which will hold it for you for you and sell it for $5 USD.
>
> But if you go with the bid, You have a chance of someone outbids you, or in lamans terms, puts down more money than you. Then you will lose the spot and the person with the most money on the bid gets it or the person who actually buys it first gets it
>
> buy= now
> bid= Not now, lower price but chance of someone outbidding you.

Ok.

Lets say you really want to buy this account right now. you pay 30 USD and I give it to you

However if you do want it but not right now, you can bid on it. which will hold it for you for you and sell it for $5 USD.

But if you go with the bid, You have a chance of someone outbids you, or in lamans terms, puts down more money than you. Then you will lose the spot and the person with the most money on the bid gets it or the person who actually buys it first gets it

buy= now
bid= Not now, lower price but chance of someone outbidding you.

Topic Locked.

http://www.runescape.com/rules/rule_account_sharing.ws

> 2.1\. No illegal activity.
>
> Posting anything illegal on these forums is forbidden and immediate actions will be taken, unless of course you are the owner of the product or file in question, or at least have permission to do so. Make sure that you read the license bound to the product or file. Asking for downloads of such, providing links to them and uploading them to our site is not allowed at all. Even not for Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0.