Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know how to hack EE

gunnrcrakr

@Mun:

> lol hackings for losers… I wouldn't take the time to look for a hack, I'd just do it myself.

Shut up, you're stupid. You now have lost your right to talk. Let me pull apart and analyse your statement

> lol hackings for losers…

Yes. Hackers are losers. Though they are employed by top companies to design firewalls and other expensive shit, they are still losers.

> I wouldn't take the time to look for a hack, I'd just do it myself.

First of all this is grammatically incorrect. In that statement you are saying that instead of looking for a hack, you will hack yourself without research. However over the years I have learnt from past users the language of idiot, and know that you are trying to say…:

> I wouldn't take the time to look for a hack, I'd just do what the hack is trying to achieve through normal conventions.

Changelog:
-Fixed contradiction and unintended implication
-Attempted to fix stupid. Residue remains.

Also, through the statement above, even with my genius assistance, you are still stupid. "I wouldn't take the time to look for a hack" is implying that hacking is a waste of your means. The means in question is time. Instead of hacking - because it is a waste of your time - you will achieve the goal through normal conventions.

It is my supreme understanding that you are a 10 year-old orphan who just got his first computer.

Ollie, although that was slightly amusing, it was very inappropriate.
I would also like to inform you of your first mistake with the whole fiasco.
@olliepop:

> -Attempted to fix stupid. Residue remains.

You can't fix stupid.
With education and willful participation one can alleviate ignorance, but you just can't fix stupid.