• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The first one to post wins!

pedrogalhardoo

@♣Declineo♠♣♠Online♣:

> @Robin:
>
> > Believe me, I have much more talented people who can do work for me, and they don't try and pass it off as professional. ;o
>
> How many have a degree?
>
> I have.

I'm pretty sure someone with a degree in web design would not give away a free website without some catch. Any idiot can make a website and make it LOOK professional if they find a template and remove the credit at the bottom

@Gohan:

> @♣Declineo♠♣♠Online♣:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > Believe me, I have much more talented people who can do work for me, and they don't try and pass it off as professional. ;o
> >
> > How many have a degree?
> >
> > I have.
>
> I'm pretty sure someone with a degree in web design would not give away a free website without some catch. Any idiot can make a website and make it LOOK professional if they find a template and remove the credit at the bottom

A web designer with a degree who has just three months of life…yes,,,

@♣Declineo♠♣♠Online♣:

> @Robin:
>
> > Believe me, I have much more talented people who can do work for me, and they don't try and pass it off as professional. ;o
>
> How many have a degree?
>
> I have.

Yes, because I always use the education system as a basis when judging someone's skill(!)

I know more than my tutor about programming and I have much, much more experience, yet he has a degree and I do not.

Does that mean he's a better programmer? No, it means he's older.

@♣Declineo♠♣♠Online♣:

> A web designer with a degree who has just three months of life…yes,,,

GTFO and stop wasting your life then, spend as much time with your girlfriend, friends and family. Live your life, don't waste it sitting in front of a computer making a video game you'll never be around for; or wasting your time making random music or websites for people. Your sad, go do things you've always wanted to do. See the world.