Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first facial piercing

demon xxx x

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=59975.msg635142#msg635142 date=1273190160]
> @renzozuken2002:
>
> > I always thought people got their body gouged because they thought it would look cool, not because they wanted to…
>
> I wanted my lips, Prince Albert is from a bet :D

haha, those bets are the best XD

but seriously, i can respect a man that gets a piercing because it will look good, or if its on the tongue for… certain things.

but when a person says there getting a piercing just for the hell of it and dont care what anyone else thinks, then i think they're an idiot.
might as well stick a giant nail through your head.  hey, it may not look cool but who cares, its what you wanted.

@renzozuken2002:

> @Atrophy:
>
> > link=topic=59975.msg635142#msg635142 date=1273190160]
> > @renzozuken2002:
> >
> > > I always thought people got their body gouged because they thought it would look cool, not because they wanted to…
> >
> > I wanted my lips, Prince Albert is from a bet :D
>
> haha, those bets are the best XD
>
> but seriously, I can respect a man that gets a piercing because it will look good, or if its on the tongue for… certain things.
>
> but when a person says there getting a piercing just for the hell of it and dont care what anyone else thinks, then I think they're an idiot.
> might as well stick a giant nail through your head.  hey, it may not look cool but who cares, its what you wanted.

I know my lip will look decent on me.  I've wanted it for years, and when I had it, I fucked up and got drunk.. >_> But I'm just saying idc what people think about it, if they don't like it, then they can fuck themselves.