Runescape thread

demon xxx x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Seems Paypal didn't cancel my subscription when I asked it to, so decided I might as well start playing again and use up my playtime.

**Finally** got around to getting a Firecape. The new Jad updates made it stupidly hard compared to how it was back in the day. Obviously this is on an account with 2 defence. Doing it on a main is stupidly easy now.

The reason I have a bunyip out is because I use them instead of food for camping rock crabs. Can leave my character logged on my second screen in the same spot for around 10 hours a day with just 1 inventory, only requiring a limited amount of attention. Any damage I take is easily healed by my bunyip.
![](http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9611/21716861.png)

Equipment:

![](http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5185/92949761.png)

Stats. Training Strength to 90 at the moment. Want to get 79 summoning for Titans. Also need to get 80 dungeoneering for all those awesome rewards.

![](http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/9691/statsp.png)

Down to around 14m cash at the moment. Glad I didn't invest in many items. 94 magic is going to cost a fair bit, so going to spend it all on alchs.

I hate Jagex. There ran by complete morons. Not by the code but by how they change things. All they care about is stopping gold farmers, PK, and merchandising. The game is dead to me, being playing it since 2000\. I only log on during holidays. The game is definitely worse than any MMO I've ever played, it used to be very fun though.

Just because you've grown out of it doesn't mean it's a bad game. If you've been playing since 2000 (which you haven't.) then of course you're going to be bored of it. You can't play a game for 10 years and have it remain fresh.

Jagex know their audience and do things differently. It works out just fine. If you don't like it, simply play something else.

I have played it for 10 years. I just quit and come back. They do not. They have changed the game so much, some ways good, most of the ways they have done alterations have lost many players. Jagex would be sitting at 200-300k if they didn't get rid of the Wilderness/Merchanting. Trust me on this. They were at 150k average years ago, they are barely back to where they were.

I know about the changes. I've been playing since '03.

The amount of subscriptions they lost is nothing compared to the cost of all the legal implications that come with RWT.

Keep in mind I'm not saying I enjoy the changes, but pointing out that they were necessary. I'm talking as a game designer here, not as a player.

• 2 weeks later...
I love runescape! It not only give me memories of my stupid self playing there and always calling my friends to play ( I was just that addicted back then ), but, something else makes me like the items, the stuff, the npcs, and everything… I just like it alot. I don't play that often now because I'm not a member anymore and it's not fun if you're not a member... (to me, atleast)

Robin, btw, I got more items for my useless clothes bank collection ;D

lol that so funny lol i saw this thread right after coming to a great idea lol.. ps. i played runescape from 1998-2008…
but i was sitting here at my computer thinking hmm im not a scripter and i dont wish to pay for a quest script at the moment... what mmo could i make were you dont do quests... hmm then i though RUNESCAPE HOLY S(*T lol its purfect no good quest on there is the same as no quests right lol. and all every one ever does is grind lol XD woot wind for me

im talking about rs1 back in the old days lol i love how your such an ass hole lol yet i still want your scripts and no it might not have been 1998 might have been a bit sooner but i started playing back when rs classic was released XD dont tell me what iv done and dont say i lie, just because you can script man doesnt mean you can treat people like crap.

@joshdsimons:

> im talking about rs1 back in the old days lol I love how your such an ass hole lol yet I still want your scripts and no it might not have been 1998 might have been a bit sooner but I started playing back when rs classic was released XD dont tell me what iv done and dont say I lie, just because you can script man doesnt mean you can treat people like crap.

But you are lying. You're saying you started playing 3 years before it was released.

sorry…. I dont remember the exact release date man.. iv played diablo2 since release to but if you asked me the date I would say hmm well 2000 lol I dont script my memory isnt as keen as yours. but I did infact start when it was released

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/hiscorepersonal.ws lol then look up shasta123 lol...

• 2 months later...