Find results in...

Runescape thread

demon xxx x

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> **[Runescape weddings are cute.](http://detnews.com/article/20110208/METRO01/102080398/Man-accused-of-having-sex-with-Detroit-girl-he-wed-in-video-game#ixzz1DTdp3Ejt)**

Sick ass freak man.

I'm caught in quite a dilemma, when I'm not working on LoE, I'd like to actually a game. My WoW account ran out about a week ago. I'm the definition of a casual player, I played a few hours a day and dungeoned and quested, I got to level 51 and I was on the right path to 85\. On RuneScape, I'm currently level 73, and I don't got much going for me (especially considering I gave Robin all my money xD.) But I do have a few more IRL friends who play RS and the potential to gain a hefty sum of money from my friend who stopped since he went to college. The thing is that I'm much closer to my two friends who play WoW than the five or so who play RuneScape. I am interested in the reverts to the "old days" of RuneScape (I was around 8 years old back then but I loved it so!), and it is about 1/3 of the cost, but I can't see myself getting back into it as much since I always seemed to quit and not get anywhere, where on WoW I solidly got more interested as I progressed. Opinions on what to do?

![](http://i.imgur.com/EMLlT.png)

Took a while but I finally did it! Tome of Frost. Not the best magic bonuses ever, but it's the best off-hand equipment for mages in f2p and gives unlimited water runes! Means I can use a SoL for its +15% magic bonus and rune-saving abilities. Was the first dungeoneering target I had.

Next up is the Arcane Stream necklace. It's 75% the cost of the Tome of Frost but requires a base level of 70 dungeoneering to use. I should have enough tokens by ~ level 70 so that works out perfectly. Once I have the necklace I have all the equipment I need to go bursting rock lobsters for enough charms to get from 88 summoning to 96, absolutely destroying my measly 50m cash stack. I might do a couple of quick runs as I am now just to get the hang of it and taking a well-deserved break from playing that damn colour matching minigame.

> Phillips doesn't have a criminal record, and it appears his only source of income comes from selling "Magic: The Gathering" game cards.

^^Lmao.

On-topic: Ive officially played 2 weeks on this character, tomorrow. Wish there was a way to show you that I'm not lying but whatever, heres my stats,
![](http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3315/2weeks.png)
I'm not the best, but if you need help, I'm alright. I've finished every **Free Quest**.
Add me on friends list,
xXwArIoXx66
I have every set of armor, including dragon. (Just missing the platebody/chainbody and sq. shield).
ADD MAA!

• 2 weeks later...
I remember when I first did that quest. Because I actually used someone else's account originally they'd already done MM yet I had to do RFD. Going back and getting all the gree-grees was a nightmare without knowing how MM worked. xD

Gratz though. I'm actually going to go watch a concert that weekend so not sure how much time I'll have to play. The plan is to use the triple/double exp hours doing dungeoneering then using up all the 1.1x doing summoning. Got 93/94 banked. :3