Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cake Versus Pie

Marsh

Alright, I just heard some **VERY** disturbing news from renzo. Apparently he thinks pie is better then cake. To me, this is a hands down no contest kind of thing. Clearly cake reigns superior. You can have ice cream cakes, normal cakes. bloody anything, they even have a off breed cake for personal use, the Cup Cake. There is no cup pie. Pie is good don't get me wrong but cake is what pie wants to be. Ever heard the expression have your cake and eat it to? that's because no one wants freaken pie. There is a reason its used to celebrate things.

hand down winner, Cake

though I guess ill hear your opinions…

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ballie:

> Get that mushy, liquidy, sissy pie outta here. Cake all the way.
>
> @Pink:
>
> > Marsh, I'm ashamed.
> >
> > http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,43075.msg464259.html#msg464259
> >
> > Also, cake.
>
> BREAK THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW… BREAK THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW.. :D
> Yeah, Marsh. Way to break the rules.

Well, you can't really warn Marsh or anything. He'll just ban you anyways.

Anyway, just realized my opinion is kind of biased because I've only tried one type of pie.

But, as a question, is everyone voting cake because they want to agree with Marsh?

2 new replies.

EDIT: Marsh moved it to Chit Chat. Debate rules are no longer relevant.

already had to fix marshes spelling error, its versus not verse
cake has already ruined your mind

Pies do not need cups, they are so awesome that its impossible to have a small sample of it.
There are more kinds of pie than there are cakes, the only variety with cakes is whether it has Spiderman or Barbie on it.

Pie contains the home-made goodness only a mother can bake. Enjoy your Dairy Queen shit, I'll have my sweet apple pie.

@Soul:

> There's ice cream cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, strawberry cake, carrot cake, etc..

[Here is your list of cakes](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cakes)

[and here are all the different kinds of pies](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pies)
and that doesnt even include the different fruits
@Soul:

> We have artificial flavoring and all you have is fruit.

I rest my case

stop voting pies! D;

cake wins!

YOU THERE! CAKE OR DEATH?!

"Uh… i'll take the cake!"

"Hmm we may run out of cake soon! who knew it would be this popular?! 0.o"

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

JESUS CHRIST!

@Soul:

> Cake. Like you said, you can have ice cream cake and all different types of cake. Ice cream cake combines ice cream and cake = win. Try baking an ice cream pie.

uhm… Try baking Icecream Cake..
Also.. you can have pie crust.. with Ice cream in between.  Try something like.. Deep fried Ice Cream.
Pie is better.
@Soul:

> There's ice cream cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, strawberry cake, carrot cake, etc.. We have artificial flavoring and all you have is fruit.

There is Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, shoofly pie, Chocolate mouse pie, Bacon and Egg pie, Pot Pie, Math pi, and MANY others..
Pie is much better. I do enjoy cake.. But I'd eat pie first.

Speak the truth Renzo!

@Atrophy:

> link=topic=60149.msg635753#msg635753 date=1273364608]
> @Soul:
>
> > Cake. Like you said, you can have ice cream cake and all different types of cake. Ice cream cake combines ice cream and cake = win. Try baking an ice cream pie.
>
> uhm… Try baking Icecream Cake..
> Also.. you can have pie crust.. with Ice cream in between.  Try something like.. Deep fried Ice Cream.
> Pie is better.
> @Soul:
>
> > There's ice cream cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, strawberry cake, carrot cake, etc.. We have artificial flavoring and all you have is fruit.
>
> There is Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, shoofly pie, Chocolate mouse pie, Bacon and Egg pie, Pot Pie, Math pi, and MANY others..
> Pie is much better. I do enjoy cake.. But I'd eat pie first.
>
> Speak the truth Renzo!

You can bake ice-cream cake. It just doesn't turn out too well.