Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins 4.0 gold

Umieram

Czesc . Czy zacmienie Poczatki 4.2 gold edytions jest otwarte Sours ?

Version 4.0 is not a silver version of the open. I wonder if the gold version is changing. Because if not it's a shame I will spend $ 60 on something then I will not change the language of Mugla, as players from my country do not understand the game. If, however, you can edit the language is the most worth it. Assistive technologies editing GUI.
If the wrong forum please move it.
Please understand poorly know English.

Depend on which language you are talking about.

If you are talking about language in general, you can change the content to your language (which include items name, character name, drawings). Hard coded stuff however (like admin panel) won't be able to change due to the fact that it is a form object and require change within the source itself.

If you are talking about programming language, since I have no idea what you are talking about, one of the following answers could be helpful to you:

1\. If you are tlaking about changing the programming language, you are in bad luck! And no you can't just copy everything into Vb.net for it to work

2\. If you are talking about changing the language through the source, you can only change the forms button's word, ask JcSnider if he willing to make a version that change all the GUI Buttons for you alone. 

3\. No you can't change a programming language into another language, programming language is absolute. You can't change an int to so (vietnamese) or bango (japanese).