Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Proposal

Umieram

Capability in (to) suggest add 4,0 capability editing displayed name eclipse origin gold because all understand english in each country not.

Which (who) stands be advertise on in my country present moment 142 servers. But on version all 2.7/3.0

It stands from this in my country on free version cause 99% servers 3.0 too. But we would be satisfied yet , as well as framers from new support eclipse origin.

I have no fucking idea what you are a talking about but assumed from the chatbox,

no, EO 4.2 will not be open source and even if you buy it, it is still not open source. There is a reason behind it (*eclipse history cough cough cough*), if you want open source so bad, use older eclipse version instead

I speak broken english, do not worry.

What he wants is a way to change the language of the client, since not everyone is capable of speaking english.

This could be fixable by adding support for custom text to the client, shouldn't be hard at all, just takes a bit of time to add it everywhere.

> I speak broken english, do not worry.
>
>  
>
> What he wants is a way to change the language of the client, since not everyone is capable of speaking english.
>
>  
>
> This could be fixable by adding support for custom text to the client, shouldn't be hard at all, just takes a bit of time to add it everywhere.

You speak english better than me probably

And isn't the majority of in game stuff are changable? Like you can change the message that was given when player connect to the server.The picture GUI's word can be redo. The only thing you have to change is probably the admin panel and editors