Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone have Eclipse Origins .NET ?

therehere3

Hello everyone, I am trying to get my hands on EO.NET

( I know it may not be well coded or anything around there, but I would like to see it please )

I want this: [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/112097-eclipse-originsnet/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/112097-eclipse-originsnet/)

If anyone has it, please post me a link. :D

Thank you for reading!

> This was ACTUALLY finished? Why do we still use a vb6 version of eclipse if there already is a .net version out there?!

It was basically a direct copy/paste of VB6 code to ''work'' with VB.Net, it had issues, crashes and weird glitches all over if I recall.

> It was basically a direct copy/paste of VB6 code to ''work'' with VB.Net, it had issues, crashes and weird glitches all over if I recall.

Yes I indeed have heard it was very buggy and had a ton of problems with it, however I am going to see how it all worked since I cannot get my VB6 working properly :'(

Basically the engine is full of bugs, I unfortunately don't have a copy anymore however I recall that it was so infested with random glitches i.e. one second something would work and then the other it would do something completely different, that it just wasn't worth fixing.

> Lol I think this guy is just looking for a working eclipse engine that doesn't require VB6 to modify… My dude, I'm going to tell you now good luck, half the engines that get started around here don't get finished...

I agree. I mean, have you heard about that Eclipse Juiced engine that was started not too long ago? It's just another hopeless project.

>! <3