Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can no longer play dnd

Techno 5.0

@Robin:

> Creating a topic about religion or Europe/America on any internet forum is going to start a debate.
>
> Still, I think Azure & Thorn have pretty much summed up exactly what I wanted to say.
>
> @Helladen: I suggest you stop believing your history lessons and go travel or something. Believe me, there are better places to be than in America. Not Britain though. We'd rape you if you came over here.

We're even better, we go to Britain to rape their woman… even if they drive wheelchairs.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Kussy, When people told me I couldn't do something(I live in the deep south btw) I told them to shove it and did what I wanted to. If you were smart enough to care about the issue, Ninja, you're smart enough to play it and not go all weird with it.

(Ie: dressing up like your character and doing cult rituals…. bleh bleh... King of the Hill reference.)

@NGHS:

> @Helladen:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > Religious Americans are some of the most closed minded people I've ever met.
> >
> > Without our religion our country wouldn't exist today. It's one of the things that gives us our honor and judgment. Little by little our country has been taking away our religious practices. Pretty soon there won't be any of our religion left. Many lives were lost and you can think what you want, but in fact we're one of the greatest countries in history.
> >
> > I'm an American and I wouldn't rather be in any other country in the world.
> >
> > @Ninja-Tech Who cares if they take away a game you play, you should open your eyes and believe in something and even if you think God is a lie like the person above me said, it still has many truths to it.
>
> What makes you one of the greatest countries in history? I never knew arming terrorists made you a great country (Got nothing against Americans, most of are cool, just some thing they are the ducking best)

It is a matter of opinion, but our country is slowly falling out of the top.

You can't always compare a country by its technological advances, but in some ways other countries were more superior.

Only if the world ends in 2012\. I suspect the corporate overthrow is so ingrained now we'll continue to have puppet presidents until the end of time. Either way this has nothing to do with the topic. We're here to discuss why dnd is satanic.

@Helladen:

> @Ninja-Tech Who cares if they take away a game you play, you should open your eyes and believe in something and even if you think God is a lie like the person above me said, it still has many truths to it.

FUCK no
God can kiss my ass
id rather take my chances with Hell than worship some jackass for the rest of Eternity.
anyways,
i still play DNd for a lil bit but only at a friends house
i cant even get the books :(

@Helladen:

> Most topics drift off anyways, but DND is sort of satanic lol.

what are you on??

@Helladen:

> Most topics drift off anyways, but DND is sort of satanic lol.

It's not in any way. It started as a table top game played by nerdy kids. The problem arose when people started acting like in the video I posted above, or like in that King of the Hill episode. The basic point that has been made is that too often things are demonized as smut or harmful when they are not. This throws back to the parental responsibility debate. If you teach your kids what's real and what's not then they'll grow up just fine.

@ninja, read back and find my "red" highlights. Read the comment on that very remark. You'll get a kick out of it.

@Helladen:

> It is a matter of opinion, but our country is slowly falling out of the top.

You honestly think America is in the top spot?

@spf1119:

> I believe every American should be forced to commiserate with people from other countries while they are growing up. Only when I talked to people from outside my borders did I realize how insanely myopic the entire establishment of the US is. People here really can't seem to understand why the world gets mad at us. It is not evil that's the problem here I think, just incredible, earth-shattering, incalculable, painfully entrenched ignorance.

Here's a quick list of things which have left horrible scars which you ignore:

* Nagasaki & Hiroshima
* Biological Weapons
* The Land Mine Treaty
* The Arms Trade

And some qualities which make us hate you:

* Short term strategies & long term suffering
* Heavy handed commercial aggression
* Patriotism & self righteousness
* Self glorifying of World War 2
* Obesity
* Rape and violent crime statistics
* Foreign Aid: USA is stingiest of the 22 most developed countries
* Support of obnoxious regimes
* International discord and contempt of the UN

@Robin:

> @Helladen:
>
> > It is a matter of opinion, but our country is slowly falling out of the top.
>
> You honestly think America is in the top spot?
>
> @spf1119:
>
> > I believe every American should be forced to commiserate with people from other countries while they are growing up. Only when I talked to people from outside my borders did I realize how insanely myopic the entire establishment of the US is. People here really can't seem to understand why the world gets mad at us. It is not evil that's the problem here I think, just incredible, earth-shattering, incalculable, painfully entrenched ignorance.
>
> Here's a quick list of things which have left horrible scars which you ignore:
>
> * Nagasaki & Hiroshima
> * Biological Weapons
> * The Land Mine Treaty
> * The Arms Trade
>
> And some qualities which make us hate you:
>
> * Short term strategies & long term suffering
> * Heavy handed commercial aggression
> * Patriotism & self righteousness
> * Self glorifying of World War 2