Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Halo 1

deathtaker26

How bout instead of an extremely old halo game we could play Planetside 2, the uber massive Shooter! No other online shooter has the scale of 100% player armies numbering in the hundreds at any given time fighting in massive maps that go on for miles seamlessly! I specialize in a driving a Mobile spawn point that carries 12 players so I could transport our entire Eclipse Squad all together.

Server: Miller
Faction: Terran Republic
My Main Class: Engineer, with specialization in explosives, and can repair vehicles
My Main Vehicle: Sunderer (aka The Party Bus) carries 12 players, has 2 top mounted weapons, can pass through enemy shields, can resupply friendly vehicles passively, can act as a mobile spawn point complete with class change/resupply station.

> How bout instead of an extremely old halo game we could play Planetside 2, the uber massive Shooter! No other online shooter has the scale of 100% player armies numbering in the hundreds at any given time fighting in massive maps that go on for miles seamlessly! I specialize in a driving a Mobile spawn point that carries 12 players so I could transport our entire Eclipse Squad all together.
>
> Server: Miller
>
> Faction: Terran Republic
>
> My Main Class: Engineer, with specialization in explosives, and can repair vehicles
>
> My Main Vehicle: Sunderer (aka The Party Bus) carries 12 players, has 2 top mounted weapons, can pass through enemy shields, can resupply friendly vehicles passively, can act as a mobile spawn point complete with class change/resupply station.

How bout you take your planetside 2 and SHUT THE HELL UP!

> How bout instead of an extremely old halo game we could play Planetside 2, the uber massive Shooter! No other online shooter has the scale of 100% player armies numbering in the hundreds at any given time fighting in massive maps that go on for miles seamlessly! I specialize in a driving a Mobile spawn point that carries 12 players so I could transport our entire Eclipse Squad all together.
>
> Server: Miller
>
> Faction: Terran Republic
>
> My Main Class: Engineer, with specialization in explosives, and can repair vehicles
>
> My Main Vehicle: Sunderer (aka The Party Bus) carries 12 players, has 2 top mounted weapons, can pass through enemy shields, can resupply friendly vehicles passively, can act as a mobile spawn point complete with class change/resupply station.

I might play with you guys when I return home on Sunday.

How many people do you have playing with you?