Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Game Nights and Community Game Servers

deathtaker26

As promised I will be hosting game events for Eclipse, The first game night is this Friday from 6pm to 10pm Eastern Time

UTC -5:00

The games we might play include the following:

Gunz 2 (You can get this on Steam, it's free to play)

Halo, Combat Evolved (Skype me and I'll help you get it)

Minecraft (If I can get us a server)

Terraria or Starbound… I prefer Starbound

Left 4 Dead

Killing Floor

Counter Strike Global Offense (If i can get it)

Battlefield 3

Please let me know if there are any other games that you guys would like to play on Eclipse Game night, please comment on which of these games you would like to play on which week.

This week there will be no poll, just to get things rolling we're either going to play Gunz 2 or Halo, just because they're free and easy to get.

A teamspeak server will be provided by then.

========= Eclipse Community Gaming Server ==========

So, I'm going to talk to JC about this one but I would like to provide community game servers to eclipse. This means I will be renting us a Dedicated server and as long as there are people playing with us, I will try my best to KEEP renting this server.

I will host games such as Minecraft and Starbound to start, and I will continue to add games as requested. I will be funding these games on my own money and donations, So any contribution to the server (only after I get them up) will be appreciated.

Let me know what games you wanna see hosted by the community.

Here is my skype if anyone wants to contact me. Please don't be stupid and add me to a call with more than other people.

I figured I'd make a game suggestion. [This](http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/) is a DayZ/Minecraft styled game. It's a free game that's not demanding on your PC, so pretty much everyone can play it.

> I figured I'd make a game suggestion. [This](http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/) is a DayZ/Minecraft styled game. It's a free game that's not demanding on your PC, so pretty much everyone can play it.

No linux support, can't play that. ;_;

> Well if you end up needing a Minecraft server I do have a public server that I could gladly add in another world for Eclipse.

I used to run servers for like 3 years straight… I hate running minecraft servers, but I'm going to open up some game server, not sure what yet, Ill probably add minecraft on a later date.

But anyways the teamspeak is up.

IP: Teamspeak.soulzinc.com