Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runes of Magic F2P MMORPG

Sowtis

I'm always wanting to play an MMORPG, because I can never get into offline games (like Final Fantasy XIII I recently got for my 360) I want to play WoW but I need money to pay for my game in making, and I wanted a fun free to play  MMORPG. So I looked online and such and I found Runes of Magic. It looks pretty good and I'm going to give it a try.

So I was wondering does anybody want to try it with me, or if anybody else plays :)

If so just post!

EDIT: I have to go to work right now, but I will be back ;)

@Wraith:

> RoM is good. just remember that no matter what people say, you don't need to pay a cent at higher levels. If you can make money in-game then you don't ever need to pay real money.  ;)

Good, I need a good MMORPG to play that is free.

I didn't really look into the game, I just saw a 20 second video of gameplay and I had to go to work so I was like whatever I'll try it.

8 hours later its not even half done lol!

My internet must have died a couple times while I was away, cause it is going fast now.

@Wraith:

> RoM is good. just remember that no matter what people say, you don't need to pay a cent at higher levels. If you can make money in-game then you don't ever need to pay real money.  ;)

what's that mean? you trade in game money for membership?

anyway I have also recently seen some videos on it looking for a good mmo myself.

It's actually not a grindfest sort of game. It's a large questing game.The only thing I don't like about the game is the experience debt when you die. When you die you come back with exp debt where about half the exp you gain goes to pay the debt. The debt isn't a large amount, however when you're a clothy like i was I died pretty often  :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> @DDunit:
>
> > @ZoSo:
> >
> > > Tried the game, did not like it.
> >
> > Same here. Got repetitive after a while.
>
> Show me one mmo that doesn't get repetitive after a while.
>
> I did play this until level 15 or so, but then I got bored, as I usually do with mmo's.

Ultima Online :P?