Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Othermafia [A sort-of mafia, registrations open]

lollicat

I wasn't sure if this fit into the Eclipse Werewolf category, as the rules are different, so I just stuck it here.

How to Play

Ahem. This is a tad different from Eclipse Werewolf, and the Mafia that failed. There are four kinds of people: the mafia, the doctor, the policeman, and the townsfolk. Basically, the mafia tries to kill everyone before the policeman figures out who it is. there will be 15-20 people playing.

**Mafia:** At night, the mafia PMs me who they want to kill. The mafia should try to get the doctor or the policeman, but townsfolk are okay too. There are 2 mafias. The mafias CAN kill themselves, if they really want to.

**Doctor:** The doctor can choose one person to save. They have to try and guess who the mafias will kill.

**Policeman:** The policeman has to arrest one person as the mafia. If the policeman is killed, one townsperson takes his/her place.

**Townsperson:** Basically, the townspeople are like pawns. They can get killed or saved. In the thread, they can try and assist the doctor or policeman in figuring out the mafia, or who will be killed.

Basically, the mafias, doctor, and policeman PM me who they choose. Everyone can discuss in-thread who they think is what. After everyone PMs me, I post a story of how it all happened, then a new night begins. If you are killed, you are out of the game and may not post in the thread.

Rules
1) Do not ruin the game, please. This means don't reveal who you are.
2) Not even townspeople can say that they are only townspeople.
3) Please keep chat ontopic.

You are free to register now! A list of people will be kept in this post.