Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many members are "real men"?

magezhilo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang, so many people get upset because someone posts a topic showing off his six pac abs. I never said I'm strong, the topic is a joke. I'm actually not that strong. You guys just couldn't have fun with the topic could you?  :rolleyes:

@Wraith:

> dang, so many people get upset because someone posts a topic showing off his six pac abs. I never said I'm strong, the topic is a joke. I'm actually not that strong. You guys just couldn't have fun with the topic could you?  :rolleyes:

…I could have fun with your mom.  ;D

...And your sister.  :renzo:

Naw, I love you really, Wraith <3 How is your game going?

@Helladen:

> @мсичġġєт:
>
> > Apparently, by Robin's sig, whoever uses Eclipse Origins 1.0.3 are "real men."
>
> I agree with that statement. :P

damn i and i was so close [raise fist in air]…

I'm toned and have abs, but showing them on a forum that consists of mainly guys, plus a few girls like gwen and anna just seems a bit odd. I once jumped off a roof and fucked my foot up, and about 3 minutes later rode my first dirt bike into a ladder fucking my leg up even worst than it was. Does that make me a real man? Or does a flying fairy have to smack me with a wand and say PINOCCHIO YOUZ A REAL MAN. Haha this whole topic makes me laugh.

Well I guess there are a lot of Good Arguements for what a Real Man is but I think the following sums it all up.

You are what you eat.

If you are going to eat vegies - you are a herbivore.
If you are going to eat meat - you are a carnivore.
If you are going to eat pu$$y - you are one.
If you are going to eat men - welcome to manhood.

… how does having a 6pack make you a real man?

Wouldnt having a penis and being over 18 make you a man?

I dont have a full 6 pack yet still working on it and no not going to post my stomach since im hairy LOL.

@Stephan:

> I've got a six-pack by nature, but I'm not showing and presenting it like a Roman statue. For me appearance or strength has hardly anything to do with being a real man, it's rationality and intelligence that make a man. Emotions and empathy are the things that make you a woman. Although I agree with Aero that strength is important in case you have to defend yourself, but in most cases intelligence and rationality are the things having to fight or not depends on.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

+100 manly pts for Epic Commenting.