Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of Zelda - Termina Field Reorchestrated

Dark Crusade

@Ballie:

> Never played Majora's Mask, but sounds very nice. ;D

Majora's Mask was a completely different experience. I'd definitely recommend checking it out. It had a heck-load of subquests, all npcs had full day tasks and sequences, which could be changed depending on your actions. For example, if on the first night, you were in one part of Clocktown at a certain time, you'd might notice a thief run past and steal a bomb bag shipment from an old lady who runs a store. If you catch him and get them back, she'd have them for sale at her shop the next day, and probably gave you a reward or discount. Else, you'd be able to find it at a black market.
    And of course, it was set in a completely different land, and on top of that, you could actually play as a zora, a deku, and a goron.

@Kreator:

> And of course, it was set in a completely different land, and on top of that, you could actually play as a zora, a deku, and a goron.

And my personal favorite (though unfortunately only during boss battles :sad: ) you can also play as a demonic deity.

@Kreator:

> Majora's Mask was a completely different experience. I'd definitely recommend checking it out. It had a heck-load of subquests, all npcs had full day tasks and sequences, which could be changed depending on your actions. For example, if on the first night, you were in one part of Clocktown at a certain time, you'd might notice a thief run past and steal a bomb bag shipment from an old lady who runs a store. If you catch him and get them back, she'd have them for sale at her shop the next day, and probably gave you a reward or discount. Else, you'd be able to find it at a black market.

Yeah. I found it hilarious when Oblivion came out 6 years later boasting about the NPC schedule feature. MM did it half a decade before and did it much, much better.

I think it was what made the game appeal to me so much. The entire thing felt so alive.