Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The REAL Real Life Thread

renzo

I can't take it anymore!  I'm done with living this lie.  All i ever wanted was to fit in, for people to notice me, TO CARE ABOUT ME!
I'm tired of pretending to be someone else. I'm not just this dirty brown pedophile owning nothing but a van and an iPhone.
I am going to tell all of you my biggest secret.  I didn't want to tell you because I was worried you would all ignore me.

The truth is… I'm Bill Gates, and I fly from my home in Washington to the Taco Bell just down the street in my private jet every other day.

Now that I have given my secret, I hope all of you will share yours as well.

I never would have gotten the courage to come out and tell you all of this if it wasn't for one of the greatest men(?) I have ever known.
Thank you for the inspiration, spiro.  I hope one day to meet you in person, shake your hand, and give you a 2 billion dollar cheque.  I know that would probably be chump change, but not all of us can be as rich and talented as you, dear spiro.

@LegendWeaver:

> also put this thread was inspired by spiro XD

*fixed* ;D

@Kreator:

> Well I've already announced mine twice. I'm Shigeru Miyamoto.

Dude, Shigeru, hows it been hangin?
I have to say, that was your best E3 yet.
We need to get together again sometime, these Cubans wrapped in 1,000 dollar bills don't smoke themselves.

@Renzo:

> Dude, Shigeru, hows it been hangin?
> I have to say, that was your best E3 yet.
> We need to get together again sometime, these Cubans wrapped in 1,000 dollar bills don't smoke themselves.

Pretty good! I learnt English 3 weeks ago! E3 did go well, except for the motion sensor incident, which was a bit embarrassing since it went so well in rehearsal.  But we definitely do have to catch up!

Okay here goes…
The truth:

I am simply a figment of your imagination. Everything you have ever known, experienced or believed is a lie. Nothing exists, except your imagination which fabricated this extremely delicate lie.

By the time you've finished reading this, you'll have realised the truth and reality will cease.

LOL JK.
I'm V.

@Renzo:

> I can't take it anymore!  I'm done with living this lie.  All I ever wanted was to fit in, for people to notice me, TO CARE ABOUT ME!
> I'm tired of pretending to be someone else. I'm not just this dirty brown pedophile owning nothing but a van and an iPhone.
> I am going to tell all of you my biggest secret.  I didn't want to tell you because I was worried you would all ignore me.
>
> The truth is… I'm Bill Gates, and I fly from my home in Washington to the Taco Bell just down the street in my private jet every other day.
>
> Now that I have given my secret, I hope all of you will share yours as well.
>
> I never would have gotten the courage to come out and tell you all of this if it wasn't for one of the greatest men(?) I have ever known.
> Thank you for the inspiration, spiro.  I hope one day to meet you in person, shake your hand, and give you a 2 billion dollar cheque.  I know that would probably be chump change, but not all of us can be as rich and talented as you, dear spiro.

I'm ~~Linus Torvalds~~ ~~Andrew S. Tanenbaum~~ Stephan J.R. van Schaik and your hybrid kernel called Windows NT sucks. The only way to go is using a microkernel design, hurr hurr hurr…

Regards,
  Stephan.

I guess you should all know the truth

When I was an infant on the planet krypton my parents sent me to earth before my home planet was destroyed. Crash landing in an open corn field, two humans found me and raised me as their own.

They named me Clark Kent.

I spent most of my child hood finding out I was different. Man you should have seen the holes in the wall I made the first time I master baited. It was like a shoot gun going off had to replace a few pieces of sheet rock and a few 2x4s.

Anyway after high school I started work at the local news paper and started fighting crime.

On this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you,

and you may call me V.

Rorschachs journal, 8/7/2010.

Some idiots on an internet forum want to know who I am…

They'll know to fear me soon enough, them and their crimes, the perodphiles, the weirdos, the other weirdos and the criminals.

They'll fear me...