Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You people disgust me.

SwordStory

@LOL:

> Runescape is not well crafted… at all... lmao

I payed for a month or two, and to be honest it's not bad. The PvE aspect of the game is good despite the hectic grinds for skill levels. There's alot of quests to get into and it's frequently updated.

I played it up to level 34 i believe. It was never fun. I always though, it will be mroe fun the next level, then the next level… never really was. I enjoyed scamming people though, but then  they put in preventive measures. game got gay, thats it.

@LOL:

> I played it up to level 34 I believe. It was never fun. I always though, it will be mroe fun the next level, then the next level… never really was. I enjoyed scamming people though, but then  they put in preventive measures. game got gay, thats it.

I do admit, starting out was pretty lame. The free version is crap compared to the full version of it.

I read over this thread and can't stop laughing my ass off. Seriously. First off, OP, you need to calm down. Your original topic wasn't filled with "Runescape Sucks." It was filled with constructive and mostly well thought-out posts. No one wanted to get involved because Jagex is known for bring down the law on anything that has to do with RS and isn't directly part of them. We just don't want to get sued. End of story. Secondly, it doesn't help anyone when you lot act like dicks and directly make fun/flame the OP for lulz. Leave that for 4Chan.

My advice, move on and don't even make a game just yet. Hone your skills and become part of the community before you go and ask for help. That's what we all did. It's a rite of passage for every noob.

- Adulese

guise i wasnt sure were to anounce it but here seems good ive decided to drop elandor cronicals to make world of war craft 2d mmorpg using eclipse nd im very excited. ive never played wow before but since its so populer if i make 2d mmorpg out of it ill have millons of players online ever day

@Kreator:

> guise I wasnt sure were to anounce it but here seems good ive decided to drop elandor cronicals to make world of war craft 2d mmorpg using eclipse nd im very excited. ive never played wow before but since its so populer if I make 2d mmorpg out of it ill have millons of players online ever day

I ROFLed. Nice one, Kreator.

@Mystifi:

> can savage 2 allow you to do air combos and lifts people up in the air and stuff like that?
> @l0lz!:
>
> > I'd say WoW has really fun pvp. Shadowbane had good pvp too, but Runescape pvp was sort of: Hey I'm going to the waves and- Oh no! The waves are comming! RUN.
>
> WoW fails.
> Pay for something you could get for free >.>
>
> And yes I know, they have to get their money somewhere but why not make it all in the cash shop like most mmos do?

Cash shops ruin mmorpg's that are pottentially good.
And wow does not fail, if you'd play you'd know.
The most i like about wow is the environment, if you're in a silent room with a pretty big screen you actually feel like you're inside the game.