Find results in...

Eclipse Renewal

Officer Johnson

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Depends on you

I mean legally, also - When trying to open Animations tab I get a "Unrecoverable DirectX 8 Error", it keeps running but I havent actually tried applying an animation yet.

Also, If I alt-tab into something else for awhile and move around through windows eventually the game window will get unusably small and wont revert until a full restart of the client.

Other than these bugs, I dig this engine! :) Good work guys!

Some features I think would be cool are:

- feature that will allow engine work with MyBB and/or Mediawiki (to display points/players online/server status/weather in each zone).

- Fog of war (Universal and Player-by-player settings so it can be set to where each player works to unveil one big fog of war or where each player has to independently unveil the map of each zone.)

> I mean legally, also - When trying to open Animations tab I get a "Unrecoverable DirectX 8 Error", it keeps running but I havent actually tried applying an animation yet.
>
> Also, If I alt-tab into something else for awhile and move around through windows eventually the game window will get unusably small and wont revert until a full restart of the client.
>
> Other than these bugs, I dig this engine! :) Good work guys!
>
> Some features I think would be cool are:
>
> - feature that will allow engine work with MyBB and/or Mediawiki (to display points/players online/server status/weather in each zone).
>
> - Fog of war (Universal and Player-by-player settings so it can be set to where each player works to unveil one big fog of war or where each player has to independently unveil the map of each zone.)

As for the animation bug I'll look into it I've never experienced it before. Currently moving this engine to dx8 for 1.7

• 2 weeks later...
[Raikills](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/user/86009-raikills/)

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:37 AM

I indicate a bug. In the edition of Npc, when we click on cancel his mark:

error d'execution '11': Division by zero

If you go into your client config file and set debug from 0 to 1 the error will not show.