Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Renewal

Officer Johnson

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for yet another delay but im working with a few others to have a better improved interface so that it will be more organized and look a lot neater to fit with the dx8\. Hoping to be done sometime tomorrow for sure if not then ill probably just pump out without the improved interface dx8 itself is almost done. Ill post more info tomorrow. 

~Officer Johnson

haha, i 'm back now . I think it would be interesting one equipment and weapons upgrade system .

Opening a new box where the Player drag the item that you want to upgrade and put together the catalyst item.

Transforming the item at +1 / +2 / +3 … Etc. In each command Upgrade give an improvement of for example ... 10% more attributes and status. Getting to +10 with double the original status = P

But u engine is a nice engine. Promising!

Ur Lovelly : )

Alright, so since I'm working on the GUI, I have a question, would you rather I put the buttons and bars onto the game screen like EO 4 and Worlds have done, or would you rather the GUI look like this so buttons are not getting in the way?

>! ![](http://s2.postimg.org/8qi9gfwu1/main.png)

The white is where the game screen with maps would go

Also, if everyone wants me to, I can change the bottom area a bit so that it takes up less space so that the game screen is bigger

1.7.0 Changelog: New:

-We are now rocking dx8

-A new gui.

-New menu

-Auction House

-Autotiles

-rework on server interface so it didnt look like crap Removed:

-crafting system (was buggy might code a new one in later update)

-sending message in color from server

-email from login (reason: not everyone might want it)

Removed:

-removed the huge option panel

-richys membership system(its a bit buggy)

-removed exp gen on server

-removed checkpoints

-removed buff/debuff spells (buggy)

-removed global shop -removed bounty system

-removed inbox/mail system -chat channels/drop down box removed (for now)

-npc spells -target window

-exp multiplier item

-npc level display

-multiple npc drops (hoping to readd in 1.7.1)

-guilds(until 1.7.1)

-projectiles(1.7.1)

-pets(1.7.2)

My reasons for the removing of some features is to make it that its as useful to as many different people as possible, i felt some features were for more games then others but if you ever needed one of the removed added back in hit me up on skype and also. If you ever need any custom stuff added to a copy of renewal for you own game hit me up on skype and will discuss price and terms. this is the changelog i dont think i forgot anything 1.7.0 of renewal is almost done i got something to do tonight so i will most likely post tomorrow morning! Some of the removed stuff will be reimplented later but not until i code the optional panel on server so stay tuned for that (1.8.0 hopefully)