@ jungletoe
my dad left me at the age of six
and at least i dont suck on no dicks
you rhymes are sad as hell
man don't that ring a bell
why everyone getting on me anyway
it's cause there sorry to admin my rhymes aint gay
if you leave the thread now i won't show you up
if you stay then be prepared cause you are fucked!

@robin
Don't try to rhyme mother ducker
you are just a big sucker
whats up with your E-O
That shit gets me P-O'd
your fat and lonely
you probably can't even show up boney
let me tell you something here
your really gay you hear?
your gonna get a taste of your own medicine
im winnning this battle and im smoking heroine
face it robin your stuck up
and you just got shown up

I agree with Robin completely on this one,
The grammar makes me laugh in my seat,
With all the words like 'yo' and 'peace son',
Whilst out here in the country growing some wheat,
My friend can rap better with his feet,
That's right I live on a farm,
With the pigs and cows in the barn,
I think I'll go off to pull the yarn.

Boom!

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> So many newb trippin,
> They think they rippin,
>
> I see you and frown,
> You guys look like clown,
>
> One look and I laugh,
> All yo words are a gaff.

You think that simple sentences and 1-syllable ryhmes
are going to stand up in this rap battle of modern times?
My 5 year old brother can successfully lay out a better succession
than those pathetic insults that you used to try and articulate your aggression.

Once again, Jungletoe, you're at the bottom of the pyramid,
I suppose that's to be expected when you're so bloody bigoted.
You can't pretend that you know how to effectively develop a decent insult
because if you try and go against me again… well, we all know the result.

;D

(Yes, I know pyramid doesn't perfectly rhyme with bigoted. Shush.)

@@MARSH!
IM aiming at the Marshin, the Marvel Martian, the Green dude up here starting abortions, did you have too many babies on the side with too much adornment, You call your self the lyrical calculator, but i think your a lyric maker, the sound to be said, and the word's to be made, i could make a glass of lemonade worth more then the rhyme's you've made, let's get paid, elimanate, the weaker link everyday i spit flames, i spit game, spit time, I spit rhyme's, Paranormal AGents trying to find the payment, the only Abnormal thing we found was your lips on the ground, you spit so much shit, your lips came out your ass, Now you walking around while a dog Picked it up off the grass, come on let's get too I know we can do it, now like Dora the Explorer stop playing Snipper no Swipping and just right on too it,
The end is almost near cause i don't to drink a beer, i got a endless mound of flows with a endless bound to know you think you got the Perfect contractions but your just a Contradiction, you know i looked your name up as a pro it came out as fiction, as I read a book diction only see one-side, it was you talking on the blinded side, you were talking to a mirror that had no reflection does this mean that your a vampire waiting his next Session, Fake pro looking for the pros and joes, I can rap much better then you spit out rhymes that don't sum up to a rap battle yo SERVED!!

haha aint this fun, too tired to try :P

@Jungletoeâ„¢:

> So many newb trippin,
> They think they rippin,
>
> I see you and frown,
> You guys look like clown,
>
> One look and I laugh,
> All yo words are a gaff.

lmao

@Marsh:

> you homo posers are all monkeys so imma call you bi-curious George.
>
> Im the mother ducking prodigal son the dominant one. You think im afraid? I pull butterfly knives you still play with bey blades last time you got laid you got aids I still school you even though I got bad grades. You think this is hard? I can write this shit high! I party more on a weekend then you do on the 4th of july I just owned you in a blink of an eye you on the brink of shouting a rallying cry to beat me you need hella more im arming myself with instruments of war your banging immigrants and whores. Really though battling you guys is a joke you read my rhymes I watch you choke though that may have been to the lethal dose of poison oak tricklin down your throat.
>
> This shit is to long I have to split it into another paragraph your going to get slayed by my second half get cleaned up by maintenance staff. Your lucky that I dont have tons of time to kick another another rhyme in half of the time.

Wall of text, I'm not readin that shit.
If you wanna diss people, compare em to your clit
I will knock you down and make you wish
that you ever messed with Vegeta the Prince.
You think you're all that? You think you're cool?
You rhymes are so lame, where'd you get them? From school?

I was playing my H&H, saw a deer, then I reminded Eclipse, the place that's so queer. Is this what you people call a battle? All I see is you guys doing is preparing to rattle. Frightened by my blast of words and chords. You people are not even from the Underground sorts. Stop dreaming, stop creaming and stop screaming. All you guys should do is depart before you get served hard by my lyrics and my nifty rhyming tricks. Get some spelling, grammar and punctuation first, and lessen your thirst before you spit this kind of bullshit out of your mouth and go shout nonsence that isn't even near intense. I told you I would participate and that I wouldn't hesitate, but you guys disappointed me and I had to go on a  killing spree using my professional English degree. They were right, I had to get into a fight, that's what they said, my fortune cards. Well this is the end of my raid, and end my post starting with regards.

Regards,
  Stephan.

Marsh you don't insult me with your harsh harsh words your rhymes are completely absurd I'm surprised you didn't call me a turd. That's how pathetic your rhymes can be come over to england and meet my family, we were born on English soil yeah we work til we toil but man that's easy to rap and work when you got jokers like marsh trying to poke us with his pochohuntaus hocus pocus, his raps are far from the lyrical dream that've been spilling me, you talk about all this shit with an oak tree? Man that's weak I think you hit your peak about page one stay there son it's best not to go where the big kids play we rap all day and then we stay until you hit the hay cos thats the way.

Marsh be warned I just started I'm sure you just did more than farted, bet your shitting your pants right now before we get into this poetic internet row, yeah thats right I said it, i did, you rap no better than a 2 year old kid, now scoot kiddo and i'll goto the newsagents and buy ya a freddo, man this shits for real damn marsh did you just squeal?

> Wall of text, I'm not readin that shit.
> If you wanna diss people, compare em to your clit
> I will knock you down and make you wish
> that you ever messed with Vegeta the Prince.
> You think you're all that? You think you're cool?
> You rhymes are so lame, where'd you get them? From school?

Okay MR vegeta the prince of all saiyans you call yourself prince but did you think about what your saying, we've been to school we've all been cool we've had a chance but from a girl you've never had a Glance ive watched your Pitty given shows, and watched way your hair glows, from Black to gold, and gold to red, but you my friend to leave these tired rhyme's in your Bed.

this ain to rap you whorebees

this is Retards ![](http://[color]A[/color])ttempting Poetry

just stop before i puke
just give this thread a nuke

half of you can't spit longer rhymes
you all barely give this any time

think it over before you post
read the rules posted by marsh the host

you all suck A$$
so get out before i give this place a trash

> so get out before I give this place a trash

*Crickets Chirping*

No comment to this but was this a diss, or was he trying to throw some mud in a debate and it ended ina miss, this shit make's me want to Laugh but im stuck in the pathe that this guy really aiming for Cassady's rapping school, read the rule book wosh Im not sure i could find it, Point me to way but just leave because i'll redefine it

Roshima thinks he's cool. He got less swagger than a garden tool.
I don't even like girls so your attacks are flawed
You probably 12 and got a tiny ass rod
you think you know me but you dont know shit.
You might as well leave now before i force you to quit.

Word.

Oh no vegata is back he's looking at me threw the outside window when im sitting in school
it's my 12th grade year which means I'm a senior, and don't want to hang out with Sophomore's
I could leave much of my classes but Im not an Insulate delinquent like most who drop out of school
your grown I respect that but smoke on your own time, don't be throwing smoke at us when your membrane's losing Pounce, your word's tap each one of us but the effect doesn't even equal a ounce.

@-JungleToe if you ask me i think you should win yo you keep it simple not plain and full out of show, you got a Split clean shave, and not a mistaken Joke you should keep taken the top before they Fire you for a pretend disrespect bro.

Sorry guys 3 people called me out, wanted to respond to the best. Not sure if ill respond to more or just do general raps.

@Opportune:

> Marsh you don't insult me with your harsh harsh words your rhymes are completely absurd I'm surprised you didn't call me a turd. That's how pathetic your rhymes can be come over to england and meet my family, we were born on English soil yeah we work til we toil but man that's easy to rap and work when you got jokers like marsh trying to poke us with his pochohuntaus hocus pocus, his raps are far from the lyrical dream that've been spilling me, you talk about all this shit with an oak tree? Man that's weak I think you hit your peak about page one stay there son it's best not to go where the big kids play we rap all day and then we stay until you hit the hay cos thats the way.
>
> Marsh be warned I just started I'm sure you just did more than farted, bet your shitting your pants right now before we get into this poetic internet row, yeah thats right I said it, I did, you rap no better than a 2 year old kid, now scoot kiddo and I'll goto the newsagents and buy ya a freddo, man this shits for real damn marsh did you just squeal?

You say your true English you think I give a shit? you need to learn how to spit. Your sipping your earl gray? I think thats hella gay. You call that response? really thats all? ill take this up a notch and kick in your mothers abdominal walls. im sorry did you just stutter and fall? splutter when I utter sick shit from the gutter. You say you rap day in and day out ? I beat your raps beyond a doubt. Shitting my pants over a internet fued? I got to say thats pretty sad dude, sorry for owning your ass but you put me in a vindictive mood. Hate to say it but the im clearly the best im reloading my ammunition chest while your suffering from cardiac arrest, better grab that bullet proof vest before I lay you to rest.

@Prince:

> You suck at rhyming.
> Fool.

Okay I'll chill let's take a few pills, If I seem outa hand then shout it out at free-will, if I mistaken a rule then tell me it's cool but once I start rapping im like im in school we go for hours and hours and we never give up on defence as long as your negative I'll have a Positve Line backer, just waiting for the Touch down before we hit the SHOWER'S YOOO HOO.

Alright now it's time to get FUNKEY!!!…

Too left, take it back now ya'll one hop this *beat* Slide to the left *beat* slide to the right *beat* Cross cross, now everybody Start makin since *CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP*

Im back, back from Germany
Spitfires flying high above me
Engines roaring in harmony
Now sit back and drink some english tea
And listen to my decree

Deathtaker26
Ha, what a faggot ass bitch
Your rhymes aint nothing but shit
Your the only retard here
You goat-mouthed queer
You aint shit compared to me, the Wazir!

Deathtaker26
Ha, what a faggot ass bitch.