Find results in...

Favor The Gods

Mikekan13

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I really find this game interesting. Sign me up :D

If you could send me a pm with the specifications I posted on the first page. Will make it easier for me at the end of the month to contact everyone who wants to participate in the pre-alpha. Thanks for your interest.

@Mikekan13: Sorry.

> •Maybe a little about yourself: I maekded Lostica and PV
> •Computer Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ 2.90 GHz (2GB RAM)
> •Connection Speed: Over 2MbPS
> •Location: Ontario, CA

10 people have signed up.  :cheesy:  10 more slots to fill before the 30th

Edit: RAGE :mad: I feel like I am fighting a hydra here! Every time I fix a bug another one appears! This one is rather obscure and I have no Idea what could be causing it. Hopefully I will get lucky tomorrow and I will find the source quick. This simply has to be the last big bug for now!!!

@Mikekan13:

> Edit: RAGE :mad: I feel like I am fighting a hydra here! Every time I fix a bug another one appears! This one is rather obscure and I have no Idea what could be causing it. Hopefully I will get lucky tomorrow and I will find the source quick. This simply has to be the last big bug for now!!!

A programmer's life story.

Couldn't find that bug mentioned earlier but while trying to fix it I found two other bugs and fixed them. I guess that is a good thing. I will spend some time tomorrow trying to fix this thing but If I can't solve it I will put it on my list to do and move on. It can only happen if a player spams moving back and forth between 2 cells as fast as humanly possible. Since players won't know where cell borders are located and they would have to act like an idiot jittering back and forth right on the unknown boundary then I can't see this causing too many problems. Hopefully I can just figure it out quickly tomorrow; otherwise I will just have to move on to get this ready in time.

Whew… well it took almost all day but I managed to take care of the big bad bug and in the process killed about 3 smaller ones. A little behind schedule but I can hopefully make it up. Might just mean less graphics to show off. I know you guys hate that! Reminds me! Does anyone know how to clear, delete, start over a poll on here? The only options I see for the poll is to reset the counts to 0 and change the names of the options and title.

P.S: If you wan't to sign up for the pre-alpha then please send me a PM with the specifications I mention on the first page of this thread. You guys crack me up with the "Sign me up!" but it will be way easier for me to track you all down when I have a list of PMs. Add your e-mail or something you check frequently if you don't get on here often. Thanks Again.

Thought I would shoot a screenshot on here. Working on some rough GUI for the pre-Alpha. I know it is lots of suck right now but I did it in like 15 minutes and it is just so it will feel more tactile. Basically you push that button that says blocks–looks like blooks. It will bring up the menu shown and let you cycle through the blocks, all two of them. Then you can click on a space adjacent to your character and it will place a block there. This is not how it will work after pre-alpha. I promise the Gui will be way better in the real deal. Just thought you guys would wan't to see what I am doing!

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Mikekan13/alpha.png)

Ps: Also my Wacom pen is bugging out. I hope it makes it a little longer.

Don't agree with you there miguu, I actually like the glowing. These graphics look promising =)

The three blocks on the right there look a bit weird though, looks like you see a bit of the grass right through them… Or is that just me?