Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Never thought i'd see one of these again

Grayfox

"hello admin can you teach me how to make an npc and monster because its too booring with no monster and npc I have no problem error my files are clean just I dont know how to make npc and mob please teach me step by step Thanks in advance" -somekid

Damn its been awhile since i've gotten one of these haha It's sent directly to me, i expected to see it to all the admins. Everytime i come back i dont recognize a goddamn name,get confused and leave again

@Soul:

> @Jungletoeâ„¢:
>
> > I somehow manage to get some help questions too. Somehow…
>
> >implying you help anyone at all.

This is not 4chan, i laugh at how a mod is trying to bring 4chan into eclipse (thus destroying the community with trolling) and the admins do nothing about it.

@Olliepop#20:

> @Soul:
>
> > @Jungletoeâ„¢:
> >
> > > I somehow manage to get some help questions too. Somehow…
> >
> > >implying you help anyone at all.
>
> This is not 4chan, I laugh at how a mod is trying to bring 4chan into eclipse (thus destroying the community with trolling) and the admins do nothing about it.

Haven't you been banned like 8 times at this point?
Yet you still come back like people give a shit what you say.
I'm sure everyone likes Soul much more than they do you.

@Olliepop#20:

> I laugh at how a mod is trying to bring 4chan into eclipse (thus destroying the community with trolling) and the admins do nothing about it.

I laugh at how your acting like a supposed macho and is releasing his stress and anger on a Mod which I'm pretty sure the admins are aware of with what he says and does.

Edit: Made a little grammar mistake thar!  ;D

@Rushεr:

> @Olliepop#20:
>
> > I laugh at how a mod is trying to bring 4chan into eclipse (thus destroying the community with trolling) and the admins do nothing about it.
>
> I laugh at how your acting like a supposed macho and is releasing his stress and anger on a Mod which I'm pretty sure the admins are aware of with what he says and does.
>
> Edit: Made a little grammar mistake thar!  ;D

/burn
The admins do wutever they want, everyone konws that ;D

@Hyperion:

> @Olliepop#20:
>
> > @Soul:
> >
> > > @Jungletoeâ„¢:
> > >
> > > > I somehow manage to get some help questions too. Somehow…
> > >
> > > >implying you help anyone at all.
> >
> > This is not 4chan, I laugh at how a mod is trying to bring 4chan into eclipse (thus destroying the community with trolling) and the admins do nothing about it.
>
> Haven't you been banned like 8 times at this point?
> Yet you still come back like people give a shit what you say.
> I'm sure everyone likes Soul much more than they do you.

I actually agree with him, it's stupid when people use 4chan stuff like 'implying' on other forums.

@Proximity:

> @Hyperion:
>
> > @Olliepop#20:
> >
> > > @Soul:
> > >
> > > > @Jungletoeâ„¢:
> > > >
> > > > > I somehow manage to get some help questions too. Somehow…
> > > >
> > > > >implying you help anyone at all.
> > >
> > > This is not 4chan, I laugh at how a mod is trying to bring 4chan into eclipse (thus destroying the community with trolling) and the admins do nothing about it.
> >
> > Haven't you been banned like 8 times at this point?
> > Yet you still come back like people give a shit what you say.
> > I'm sure everyone likes Soul much more than they do you.
>
> I actually agree with him, it's stupid when people use 4chan stuff like 'implying' on other forums.

It's not the first time, nor the last, I'm sure that such stupid memes and trends will be used on other forums.  Does this even begin to affect anyone on the forums if he says >implying.
Does it?
So why make a big shit out of something that really doesn't need to be
And I'm aware this just adds to the stupid fire, but Ollie rubs me the wrong way.
And it was less about the >implying that I disagreed and more about the fact that hes insulting a moderator and the admins etc etc.