Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hahahaha I like unicorns (AKA I'm a faggot)

kilonox

@Olliepop#20:

> Funny, 'faggot' is usually a derogatory term for 'Homosexual' and since Robin is a bit of a whiny female dog I thought he would have complained by now

From wikipedia :

In some countries, faggot has additional meanings: a bundle of sticks, a culinary term for herbs or seasoning added to a meal; "faggot trim", a style of embroidery in clothing; and faggots, which are a kind of meatball.

LOL

@â•‘Veneranceâ•‘:

> @Olliepop#20:
>
> > Funny, 'faggot' is usually a derogatory term for 'Homosexual' and since Robin is a bit of a whiny female dog I thought he would have complained by now
>
> From wikipedia :
>
> In some countries, faggot has additional meanings: a bundle of sticks, a culinary term for herbs or seasoning added to a meal; "faggot trim", a style of embroidery in clothing; and faggots, which are a kind of meatball.
>
> LOL

Are you actually that socially retarded? Taking a word in common urban youth slang and quoting from WIKIPEDIA to disprove it?

I'd say it's more wrong that you've never heard of the use of the word than wrong that you quoted from wikipedia (AKA you have no friends IRL or are a hermit)

I thought a faggot was the son of a mother who isnt married >.>

>>Are you actually that socially retarded? Taking a word in common urban youth >>slang and quoting from WIKIPEDIA to disprove it?
>>I'd say it's more wrong that you've never heard of the use of the word than >>wrong that you quoted from wikipedia (AKA you have no friends IRL or are a hermit)

Yes… i <3 vagina to.... wait.... damn wrong tab. umm, wikipedia is really a quick easy google search away.

@Robin:

> @Olliepop#20:
>
> > Funny, 'faggot' is usually a derogatory term for 'Homosexual' and since Robin is a bit of a whiny female dog I thought he would have complained by now
>
> ![](http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2100/chartkc.png)

Robin… its great how many times you end up in my signiture :D.

@Olliepop#20:

> Are you actually that socially retarded? Taking a word in common urban youth slang and quoting from WIKIPEDIA to disprove it?
>
> I'd say it's more wrong that you've never heard of the use of the word than wrong that you quoted from wikipedia (AKA you have no friends IRL or are a hermit)

No one cares what you think, kid. Goodbye. Feel free to come back here when you grow up.