• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Break Up With The Person Above You

lollicat

@Đăṿḯḍ:

> Azure,
>
> It's over. You're face makes me want to puke!
>
> ;D

I believe you have mistaken my face for that ass you were licking the day before. I just can't handle stupidity like that, good day to you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Azure:

> I believe you have mistaken my face for that ass you were licking the day before. I just can't handle stupidity like that, good day to you.

You know I love you, but it's been 3 years! My perception of love has changed, and I realize that I don't love you quite the way you have loved me.

That and your sister has shown the the most wildest of dedication ~Tear~ sharing me these last 3 years with a sibling she finds repulsive.

I think it's best if we ended this… btw, I think she changed her number yesterday... I was told not to give it to you though :/ But that's a family issue, Not mine!

I..... I have to go... I'm really sorry... But I have a birthday dinner arrangement with her in an hour or so. I think I'm going to propose! =D

@varinyc:

> @Azure:
>
> > I believe you have mistaken my face for that ass you were licking the day before. I just can't handle stupidity like that, good day to you.
>
> You know I love you, but it's been 3 years! My perception of love has changed, and I realize that I don't love you quite the way you have loved me.
>
> That and your sister has shown the the most wildest of dedication ~Tear~ sharing me these last 3 years with a sibling she finds repulsive.
>
> I think it's best if we ended this… btw, I think she changed her number yesterday... I was told not to give it to you though :/ But that's a family issue, Not mine!
>
> I..... I have to go... I'm really sorry... But I have a birthday dinner arrangement with her in an hour or so. I think I'm going to propose! =D

(If you knew my sisters you wouldn't say that… lmfao, other wise priceless)

Well I suppose it's all for the best. I just hope neither of us have one of the many STD's that she does. Oh, dear I never did tell you why she and I haven't talked since then. She had sex with your father dear. I do wish you the best though. *bursts into tears while running out of the room*

(Seeing as how I haven't seen my mom since I was eight… and I live in an apartment...)

If you weren't such a whiny twat about everything I wouldn't hide from you and avoid you. It's over because I like my queers to have passion, conviction, and a soul. I'm sorry, but there's only Robin... ;D