Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modern Warfare 2 COD

dao

Im sure you all know what game this is, its popular.. SOO if you dont, its a first person shoot based on.. War i guess.. Its really fun, SO
Anyone want to get owned on xbox live? add me and ill pwn u!

**JoblessBurrito**

On the other hand, I play it every day for a minimum of 4 hours.

Epic online play is epic. I'm currently prestiging my first, up to level 46 or so, so far. :)

Played through the campaign a while back. Fun little game.

Of course, it re-used far too much stuff from the original and the jumping over a huge gorge on a snowmobile just threw all realism out of the window.

Never played the multiplayer.

My god, Robin. The real experience BEGINS with Multiplayer. I've never, ever, played a game so awesome, on the multiplayer level - and I've played alot.

@Projeear:

> My god, Robin. The real experience BEGINS with Multiplayer. I've never, ever, played a game so awesome, on the multiplayer level - and I've played alot.

You obviously haven't experienced all of the hackers then… ;D

@Projeear:

> My god, Robin. The real experience BEGINS with Multiplayer. I've never, ever, played a game so awesome, on the multiplayer level - and I've played alot.

Public multiplayer is pathetic. If I wanted to play with 13 year old, acne-ridden social recluses, I'd go to the local Warhammer shop.

The entire concept of the MW2 multiplayer is to constantly play through the same maps until you get stupidly good at them. If I wanted to do mindless repetitive tasks until I got stupidly good at them, I'd go get a job at the local tights factory.

Take it from a guy who's played a lot of games for the xbox 360\. It's repetitive. I hate it. The campaign was decent for a little bit of a story that it did have, but the online is retarded. It takes no skill to be good. Hell I was no scoping and quick scoping just a few hours into actually playing the online. Everyone screams out try-hard when you use weapons that can own them and then they get pissed when you beat them. The online is a piece of shit covered in vomit. If you want a real online challenge, play something less pathetic.

@Robin:

> If I wanted to do mindless repetitive tasks until I got stupidly good at them, I'd go get a job at the local tights factory.

Isn't this the same with programming, for example?

Typing in, you start out terrible, but with practice, you become stupidly good at it. It's the same with most things.

@Projeear:

> Isn't this the same with programming, for example?

You get better at programming so you can create better things.

You get better at COD for the sake of getting better at COD. It has absolutely no use at all to improve your skill at it.

@Robin:

> @Projeear:
>
> > Isn't this the same with programming, for example?
>
> You get better at programming so you can create better things.
>
> You get better at COD for the sake of getting better at COD. It has absolutely no use at all to improve your skill at it.

Ah, but then, whom is likely to be able to catch that falling glass cup faster? The reaction-speed-game-junkie, or the programmer?

Likely equal, actually. But, throw in an average non-gaming-programming civvie, and the winner is clear.

@Projeear:

> @Kusy:
>
> > lol, ~~playing~~ talking about games with strangers over the internet is for queers.

Hypocrite. You are just talking about it, so shut your mouth!

I love it when people say that CoD is a "Realistic First Person Shooter" and I am able to just think to myself, or say to them "It isnt realistic when you are letting off a nuke every 5 missions, and are jumping over massive gorges on a snow mobile."

@Zultar:

> Im sure you all know what game this is, its popular.. SOO if you dont, its a first person shoot based on.. War I guess.. Its really fun, SO
> Anyone want to get owned on xbox live? add me and ill pwn u!
>
> **JoblessBurrito**

The singleplayer was alright- not as good as Call of Duty 4 though.

Spec-ops was probably the only GOOD thing, giving hours of fun arcade gameplay.

The multiplayer was terrible. A complete sell-out, gimmick based gameplay and 6 year olds saying "ill pwn u!" and "OMG HOW DID THAT KILL MEE?" or SINGING something in their high pitched voice.

You guys obviously havn't had the rush of being the last alive in Ricochet Hardcore Search and Destroy. Your entire team is spectating you VS the remaining four or so pros.

When you pull that off… Quite a rush, really. Heart beating during play and screaming laughter and "omgrofl no wai"s when you blow their bomb and pick off their team.

In fact, just yesterday, on highrise, my buddy shot three, **three**, guys down with one sniper shot. Epic lulz were to be had.

As with most Online Games, it's not about gameplay and skill, its about having a good time. Only enjoyable with a microphone.