Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Promotional Offer (18+)

Marsh

Alright, well im a bit tight on cash at the moment and happened to be drinking tonight (its my excuse). So I have decided to make a one time promotional offer. If you donate over 5 $ in the next 3 days I will send you a picture of my wang. Why would you want that? Man I dont know but there is some messed up poeple out there.

Just think the photoshopping value alone is worth it. Scare newbs, impress your friends. This is a 100% legitimized marsh schlong. No imitations will be accepted. This is the real deal folks.

Arent you curios?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=marshmellowman0%40hotmail%2ecom&item_name=923842934823984&item_number=Eclipse&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=CAD&lc=CA&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

(This is not a joke, beware you will receive a picture of my stick and honestly its a little frightening.)

18+ if your not 18\. Picture will NOT be sent.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot thanks lollicat, first girl your making my dreams come true.

So I told my buddy at work about this. He's playing a concert tonight apparantly he's going on stage and saying "hey this is my buddy Evan you can goto his website pay 5 bucks and see his junk"

XD