Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robin's programming shop

Robin

@Pinkeye:

> Alright let me see… Quest System out of stock, WTF is this a vending machine?

@Robin:

> Also, blocked off the ability for any future orders to buy a copy of the quest system. It's not even funny how much I detest installing that damn thing. You can still get it through the Amazing Package and any existing orders which included it will still be completed.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the amazing package come with the NPC conversation system then? Because Robin said that you need the NPC system for the quest system to work.

@мсичġġєт:

> Real men use Dollars as Currency.

Stupid men don't know their exchange rates. X_x
Ps. The Dollar isn't worth as much as the Euro or the GBP.

Hey Robin, how long is this going to be open? Just until Christmas?

@мсичġġєт:

> Real men use Dollars as Currency.

No thanks. Your currency is stupidly weak.

@Azure:

> Hey Robin, how long is this going to be open? Just until Christmas?

/shrug

I'll continue selling WN and the Amazing Package and will add new features to it, but I'll probably be closing off the individual & custom stuff soon.

@☺☻☺:

> Alpha blending is a rip-off. You can google how to blend in DX7 or any DX and paste that little code yourself.

Really now? I'm still the only one who's managed proper DD7 alpha blending. I suggest you actually try it yourself before making stupid accusations.

Right, finished all outstanding work. I'm willing to take on new stuff now.

The custom features have been removed completely from the shop. It was a good run, but I simply don't have the time to whore myself out 10 hours a day, which is what it ended up as.

The pre-made features have been shut down until further notice. I'll put them back up after I've had a break.

Until then, I'm still taking orders for WN or Robin's Amazing Package. Also got a test client of the package uploaded if anyone wants to try before they buy.

awesome. a few more things. Is the GUI set up like origins? in which scripting and VB6 knowledge is needed? If so is there any chance yoi could change that? Also, if I start mapping in Origins would I be able
to transfer all my maps, items, spells, etc over into the new engine? excuse my poor grammer and spelling and the works, on my ipod.