Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robin's programming shop

Robin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, went through my inbox trying to find as many people who ordered stuff as possible. It's a mess. I think I'll start noting down outstanding orders in notepad from now on.

I _think_ I've sent Robin's Amazing Package to all those people who paid for it. If not, send me a PM with your paypal payment number.

I'll start work on all the outstanding custom jobs tomorrow. If you think I missed your PM, please re-send it, as going through my PM inbox is just horrendous. Don't despair; if you pay for something, I'll certainly deliver it sooner or later! It just might take a while because I'm _really_ bad at organising.

Oh, and a big thanks to all my customers so far! I've paid off the oven I just bought, and taken out a small chunk of my overdraft. I hope you all enjoy the little freebies I sent out to you. ;)

Regards,
_Robin_

The weather system is a nice little addon. Now I just need to find the buttons for the conversations along with the quest frms for the admin part. Other than that it is awesome. Loving the wsad movement. so much better than the arrows i think.  Need to learn how to use everything all over again. Not that i knew how to use most of it last time.

Thanks again rob in. Best money I've spent in years.

@Zetasis:

> Easier said then done. anyways, like I said Robin, this is was a great idea. Keep it going long enough and I may be able to purchase the package. ^.^

I think he should just keep it up for ever. Make it a sub board and add it to it every now and again… MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

Most things in the shop have been available for a few years now, this is just the first time publicly advertising my services.

It's only a limited time offer to hire me to do custom things. After a while I'll limit orders to the pre-made features for new customers.

[offtopic]I wonder how tricky it is to actually implement autotiles, does it require some some format additions to the maps and some nice detection and stuff.[/offtopic]

Good luck with this Robin, options look good and prices are a bargain compared to what a normal professional company would ask.

@Doomteam1:

> @/<[Minilinkki:
>
> > >\ link=topic=65398.msg704419#msg704419 date=1287828288]
> > Where is my money when I really need it?
>
> im guessing your pocket

Nope. I'm out of money for a while :(
Well i have 300euros saved for something, but should i spend some of them for this awesomeness? i don't know.
Because i don't trust people on internet that much, because i'm got fooled few times.

@/<[Minilinkki:

> >\ link=topic=65398.msg704531#msg704531 date=1287863960]
> Because I don't trust people on internet that much, because I'm got fooled few times.

You're not gonna get dicked around by me, mate. I gain absolutely nothing by ripping people off.